These comfortable apartments are located at the entrance of Tignes Le Lac approximately 10 minutes walk from the centre. They offer ski in/ski out* access via the red piste ‘Le Bleuet’ and the nearby Chaudannes chairlift. Le Telemark features a spa with heated indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, saunas, steam rooms and a cardio training room (free of charge), as well as beauty treatments (payable locally). A lounge with open fireplace is available to guests in reception hours and a fresh bakery delivery service can be organised and paid for locally. Due to the traditional design of the chalet some apartments may be under the eaves. *Please note beginner skiers and boarders may find the ski in/ski out access difficult.
In every apartment
- Open plan kitchen with 4 ceramic hobs, multifunction oven, fridge, dishwasher, electric coffee machine, kettle, steamer and toaster
- Bathroom with heated towel rail and hair dryer, WC
- Satellite television
- Balcony or terrace
- One free WIFI connection in reception area and apartment, additional connections are payable locally
- Beds with duvets made on arrival (except sofa bed) and towels are provided (bath robes and towels for the pool can be rented locally)
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen area and washing up)
- Underground parking subject to availability (60€/vehicle/week) payable locally, maximum height 1.90m, should be requested in advance.
Pets are allowed in the accommodation (with a certified rabies certificate). 60€/stay one pet per apartment.
- 1 bedroom 4 persons (35-40m²): Living room with two single sofa beds and one twin bedroom.
- 1 bedroom + cabin 6 persons (approx 45m²): Living room with two single sofa beds, one double bedroom and one cabin with bunk beds. Please note a cabin is not a separate room. Bunk beds are available for children from 6-14 years.
- 2 bedroom 6 persons (55-60m²): Living room with two single sofa beds, one double and one twin bedroom.
- 3 bedroom 8 persons (70-75m²): Living room with two single sofa beds, one double and two twin bedrooms. Additional shower room and WC. Please note some apartments are duplex.
- 4 bedroom 10 persons (85-95m²): Living room with two single sofa beds, two double and two twin bedrooms. Additional bath or shower room and WC. Please note some apartments are duplex.
- 5 bedroom duplex 12 persons (approx 110m²): Living room with two single sofa beds, two double and three twin bedrooms. Two additional shower rooms and one additional WC. Please note bedrooms are located on the ground or first floors.
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy