The Kalinda Village is the brand new, luxurious accommodation open in Tignes. The residence is set up as its own self contained village with the 107 apartments and 6 chalets all located close to shops and other amenities. The residence boasts 2 pools one for children and another exclusively for adults to relax and unwind, hot tub, sauna, steam room and fitness centre.
We are certain that the Kalinda Village will prove to be popular for the forthcoming season so book early to avoid disappointment.
In every apartment
- Open plan kitchen with 4 hot plates, multifunction oven, fridge, dishwasher, coffee machine, kettle and toaster
- Bathroom with heated towel rail and hairdryer, WC
- Ski Lockers
- Satellite television
- Balcony or terrace
- One free WIFI connection in reception area and apartment, additional connections are payable locally
- Bed linen and towels
- Beds made on arrival
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen area and washing up)
- Underground parking payable locally. (60€/car/week). Max height of 1.90m.
Pets are accepted with rabies certification, 60€/pet , maximum of one pet per apartment.
- 1 bedroom 4 persons (35-40m²): One bedroom with 2 single beds and double sofa bed.
- 2 bedroom 6 persons (55-60m²): One bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with 2 single beds and double sofa bed
- 3 bedroom 8 persons (65-75m²): One bedroom with double bed, two bedrooms with 2 single beds and one double sofa bed. One extra shower room and one extra toilet in this apartment. (May be a duplex)
- 4 bedroom 10 persons (90-95m²): Two bedrooms with double beds, two bedrooms with 2 single beds and one double sofa bed. One extra bathroom or shower room with extra toilet. (May be a duplex apartment)
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy