Located right in the centre of the mountain village of Villeneuve, these apartments have been built in typical ‘Hautes Alpes’ style with covered facades painted in ochre tones (typical of the Briancon area). The nearest ski lifts are situated 200m from the residence (Pontillas gondola) and the nearest shops are approximately 50m away from the apartments.
In every apartment
- Equipped kitchenette (ceramic hobs, fridge, microwave oven, dishwasher and coffee maker)
- Bathroom and WC
- Balcony or terrace
- WIFI access available at the reception and in apartments (payable locally)
- Bed linen, duvets and towels are included
- End of stay cleaning (except the kitchen area) and a cleaning kit are also included
- Beds can be made on arrival - this can be pre-booked, prices depend on apartment size
- Underground car parking (max height 1.90m) is approx 55€/vehicle/week, subject to availability, cannot be pre-booked. Alternative free resort outdoor parking available near the residence.
- Studio 4 persons (29-32m²): Living room with two single sofa beds, one pull out bed and a cabin room with a single bed. Please note that a cabin is not a separate room.
- 1 bedroom 4/5 persons (29-32m²): Living room with two single sofa beds and one pull out bed and one double bedroom.
- 1/2 bedroom 6/7 persons (34-44m²): Living room with two single sofa beds and one pull out bed, one double bedroom and a cabin with bunk beds. Additional shower room or wash basin with WC. Please note that a cabin is not a separate room and some apartments are duplexes.
- 2 bedroom 7 persons (59-61m²): Living room with two single sofa beds and one pull out bed, one double bedroom and one twin bedroom. Additional shower room and WC. Please note some apartments are duplexes.
- 2/3 bedroom 8 persons (60m²): Living room with one double sofa bed and one single sofa bed, one double bedroom, one single bedroom, one cabin with bunk beds. Additional bathroom. Please note that a cabin is not a separate room and all apartments are duplexes.
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy