La Ferme de la Coutettaz is a recently renovated luxury catered chalet with an outdoor hot tub in a quite location in the centre of Morzine, a 5 minute walk from the Pleney ski lift. This historic building dates back to 1779 & has been renovated to a really high standard. It has 5 bedrooms, sleeping 10 guests and has an exceptionally spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living room with spectacular views towards Avoriaz. The chalet benefits from a cosy wood burner in the living area and patio doors out to a large garden with uninterrupted views. Relax after a day on the mountain in the hot tub and enjoy a glass of bubbles while soaking your muscles, taking in the beautiful view over Morzine and towards Avoriaz! There is also a new infrared sauna and shower room inside the chalet. The infrared sauna uses new technology and will help you relax, relieve unwanted pain, increase your circulation and purify your skin. The chalet has three en-suite bedrooms all with ensuite shower rooms and then a further two bedrooms that share a large bathroom, all beds can be made up as twins or as a superking double. There is also an additional communal toilet & wash hand basin and a large Italian shower next to the sauna. Hairdryers, robes and towels are provided.
- Three double/twin en-suite bedrooms (6)
- Two double/twin bedrooms that share a bathroom (4)
- Additional shower room and toilet
- Outdoor hot tub on the terrace with mountain views
- British TV & Ipod docking station
- FREE WiFi internet access
- Large sitting room with wood burner
- Heated boot warmers & ski rack
- Sun terrace with amazing views
- Central but quiet location
- 5 minute walk to the Pleney lift
- Infrared sauna
- Parking space
La Ferme de la Coutettaz has 5 bedrooms, 4 shower rooms, 1 bathroom, an outside ski locker, a garage with heated boot warmers, an entrance hall with a communal toilet, sauna room, an open plan kitchen and dining/sitting room with large sun terrace and hot tub.
The chalet is in central Morzine, 350 metres from the tourist office and a 5 minute walk to Pleney telecabine and a 7 minute walk the Supermorzine telecabine. You can also access the Pleney lift via the Du Mas Verjus button lift just 100m from the chalet (229 Chemin de la Coutettaz), a short 1 minute walk! The location is ideal for guests as the ski lifts, pool, restaurants, shops and bars are all so close but it is on a quiet street with little traffic.
If you choose to rent this chalet on a catered basis we provide the following service:
- Breakfast, cooked special (6 days) plus continental buffet on all days
- Afternoon tea and freshly baked cakes daily
- Pre-dinner aperitif and hot and cold canapés (5 nights)
- Delicious three-course evening meal with superior complimentary wine, local cheese board, tea and coffee (5 nights)
- Daily hotel clean of rooms (4 days)
- Honesty bar with beer and soft drinks
- Midweek towel change
- Luxury bathrobes
- Organisation of ski passes & transfers
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy