Chalet M is the most prestigious address in Morzine, occupying a privileged, private location, it has commanding views over the resort. Even in the middle of winter, the chalet is bathed in sunlight all day long. At 400m2 for just 5 bedrooms this is a spacious and indulgent residence that will be appreciated by those who have stayed in some of the finest chalets in the Alps.
The chalet is spread over 3 floors and comfortably sleeps, 12 guests. Furnished with a blend of classic and contemporary pieces, the chalet is one of the most elegant in the Portes du Soleil. Inspiration has been drawn from some of the Alps’ finest residences with materials, furniture and artwork sourced from across the world.
Conveniently located for rapid access to all of Morzine’s major lifts, Chalet M is an ideal base from which to explore the vast Portes du Soleil ski area. The property is staffed by an exceptional team including a chalet manager, professional chef, host, housekeeper and driver, all of whom work tirelessly to ensure you experience the most wonderful stay.
Spa & Relaxation
The centrepiece of the spa facilities at Chalet M is the huge Jacuzzi, set on the deck with views across the mountains. The adjacent relaxation area is warmed by a rustic fire-pit making it the ideal spot to gaze at the stars whilst enjoying a glass of champagne. Inside the property, the spa room features a glass-fronted sauna and hydrotherapy shower; whilst next door a dedicated treatment room awaits for guests to enjoy a range of massage and beauty treatments.
Chalet M features a dedicated cinema and games room with a high definition 3D screen and digital surround sound. Ideal for curling up to watch a movie or playing on the latest games console. A collection of books and board games will keep the whole family amused. The chalet also has a multi-zone Sonos audio system throughout, allowing guests to stream music from their own devices. The speakers are concealed in the walls to complement the sleek, elegant aesthetic.
The main living area with its sumptuous sofas around a fabulous fireplace has spectacular double-height glazing, affording panoramic views across the resort. In the dining room a bespoke walnut table made by local craftsmen takes pride of place. Lighting has also been carefully considered, with stylish pieces from Tom Dixon and other leading designers. The spacious bedrooms are truly luxurious, with huge, soft beds, balconies, armchairs and Italian showers. The master bedroom suite is delightful; with a private balcony, separate dressing room, and large bathroom with Italian shower, large bathtub and double basins.
- Bedroom 1 – Master Suite – Private south-facing balcony, love seat, super-king/twin beds and dressing room. En suite with Italian shower, separate bath and double basins.
- Bedroom 2 – Shared balcony, armchair, king-size bed and en suite shower
- Bedroom 3 – Shared balcony, armchair, dressing table, king-size bed and en suite shower
- Double-height living room with wood-burning stove and panoramic views
- Large dining area and kitchen
- Access to south-facing balcony and terrace with firepit, relaxation area and hot tub
- Bedroom 4 – Private balcony, super-king/twin beds, en suite shower room
- Entrance hall with glass-fronted wine cellar
- Boot room with heated racks and ski storage
- Bedroom 5 – 4 full-size bunk beds, 2 trundle beds, en suite with shower over bath
- Cinema room with sofas, chaises and large HD screen
- Spa room with sauna and hydrotherapy
Chalet M has one of the most enviable locations in Morzine – sitting high on the sunny side of the town, with spectacular panoramic views across the resort to the slopes of Pleney and Nyon beyond.
The ski lifts can be reached in just a few minutes and the town centre is less than a kilometre away.
The chalet is an ideal location to access all the ski lifts within the resort – being almost equal distance from Ardent and Prodains for skiing in Avoriaz, with the Pleney and Super-Morzine lifts only a few minutes away.
Staffing & Service
- Your team will typically include a Chalet Manager, professional Chef and two to three Hosts
- Driving service in luxury vehicles (typically Mercedes Vitos) from 08:00 to 22:30 every day
- Daily housekeeping and hosting service throughout your stay
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford
- The Breakfast Club is our signature menu to start the day offering a selection of hot dishes and delicious continental options
- Afternoon Tea including cakes, freshly-made bread and a savoury platter each day
Luxury dining from your professional chef on 5 evenings which typically we would recommend includes:
Kaiseki – our exquisite 6-course Japanese fine dining restaurant experience
Three gourmet dinners – designed just for your group
One dinner chosen from our international Taste menu
- We can arrange delivery of pre-prepared meals on other nights, should you not wish to dine out
- Pre-arrival menu consultation to customise your dining experience
- Children’s early supper served on 5 evenings (if required)
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
- Crémant de Loire or Champagne served throughout the week on-demand
- Selection of at least 8 house wines available throughout your stay
- Gin Bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Open spirits bar
- Signature Cocktail List curated in-house
- Artisan beers
- Concierge service to help arrange your holiday itinerary including pre-booking of lift passes, airport transfers, instruction and other in-resort activities
- Dedicated online booking area to simplify the management of your stay, making it easier to collect information from your whole group
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
A chance to ‘dine out’ without leaving your chalet, Taste is a unique ‘restaurant’ concept with 5 different menus to choose from. Taste was born out of feedback from guests, who wanted to eat fantastic food, but also wanted more variety throughout their stay. Taste is more relaxed than this operator's fine-dining menus, designed so that you have time to enjoy the fantastic facilities in their chalets without feeling tied to the dining table all evening. Taste is also about eating together as a family or group of friends, sharing stories of the day on the mountain.
Designed by Head Chef, Nick Lyon Dean, inspired by world cuisine and the concept of tasty yet relaxed food shared at a convivial table. Suitable for the whole family to enjoy together, mixing-up the service style with a tapas bar, Middle Eastern sharing platters or their twist on the Savoyard fondue1. This is contemporary dining, the best of the city, now in the Alps.
Each menu isn’t just about food, but also the drinks. Expect a few surprises – so as well as matched wines you might find an Amber Ale here, a glass of sherry there, or a even a speciality cocktail. You are of course welcome to enjoy any drinks from our House Menu as usual.
Select 2 or more of these flavourful menus to enjoy during your stay*, let us know of any dietary requirements in advance, and unless you tell us otherwise we will assume the whole family will dine together.
The Breakfast Club
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and this operator does breakfast.
After the success of their summer restaurant, Twenty26, guests can now enjoy the best of The Breakfast Club during their winter stay.
In all their Exclusive Collection chalets you can now enjoy six different delicious Breakfast Club Classics throughout your holiday.
All The Breakfast Club signature daily dishes have been designed by Head Chef Nick Lyon Dean.
The Breakfast Club comprises a continental buffet, a selection of hot dishes, and a daily Breakfast Club special. They are the perfect way to start your day.
Bircher muesli with macerated fruit and Greek yoghurt
Pink Grapefruit Half with fresh berries
Fruit Salad with lavender syrup and mint
A selection of breads, preserves, pastries, cereals and juices are available for self-service.
Toast to order
Freshly Squeezed Orange to order
Hot Breakfast Mains
The Breakfast Club Daily Special
Hearty Porridge with chef’s homemade rhubarb compote and Greek yoghurt, topped off with candied almonds
Grilled Streaky Bacon with Eggs cooked to your liking, served with toast, homemade tomato chutney and sautéed mushrooms.
Crushed Avocado on toast with slow roast harissa tomatoes, feta and watercress
Sample Daily Specials
Sweetcorn & Spring Onion Fritters, Poached Egg, Tomato Salsa, Smoked Salmon
Eggs Benedict – Poached Eggs, Toast, Jambon Sec or Smoked Salmon, Hollandaise Sauce
Turkish Poached Eggs – Menemen Tomato Sauce, Wilted Spinach, Dill & Lemon Yoghurt, Toast
Nutella French Toast, Blueberry Compote, Mascarpone, Toasted Hazelnuts
American Pancakes, Berry Compote, Grilled Banana, Maple Syrup, Crème Fraiche
Breakfast Burrito – Tortilla, Scrambled Eggs, Chorizo, Mushroom & Red Peppers
Like To Keep Things Simple?
If your appetite is more snowflake than snowball, or you like to keep things simple in the morning, then you can pick and choose from the A La Carte Breakfast Club menu. Choose from a selection of croissants and pastries, cereals and granolas, juices and fruits. However you roll, we’ve got breakfast covered.
Kaiseki is their Japanese Fusion Restaurant serving contemporary Japanese cuisine in the heart of the French Alps.
As part of your stay in any of their Exclusive Collection properties you can enjoy this multi-course tasting menu of 5 to 10 dishes based on the kaiseki principles.
Made from the freshest ingredients, using specific cooking skills and techniques, Kaiseki is internationally recognised as being one of the most prestigious of all dining experiences. It has, at its core, a deep-rooted set of philosophies and guidelines, many of which influenced western chefs’ approaches to cuisine and the Art of Dining.
Sample this tradition from the luxury of your alpine home, experiencing Japanese traditions and cuisine as part of your luxury ski holiday.
Kaiseki is internationally recognised as being one of the most prestigious of all dining experiences. It has, at its core, a deep-rooted set of philosophies and guidelines.
Made from the freshest ingredients, using specific cooking skills and techniques, Kaiseki has, at its core, a deep-rooted set of philosophies and guidelines, many of which influenced western chefs’ approaches to cuisine and the Art of Dining.
A ‘wine flight’ matched to each course is served to complement the menu and create a unique dining experience.
Four Bottle Bar
The Four Bottles Bar is your exclusive private bar available to enjoy throughout your Boutique stay. Curated, just for their guests, you can enjoy drinks from across the 4 ‘bottles’ of fine wines, craft beers, select gins and spirits, and their very own BC Signature cocktails.
Handpicked from around the globe, rigorously tested in-house, and showcased just for you – nothing about The Four Bottles Bar is ordinary. It is a chance to experience the world.
Enjoy a Ruinart Champagne reception at the time of your choosing – the perfect welcome on the first night, or save it for a special celebration later in the week.
Artisan beers from Alepine, Fourpure and Von Freude can be found in the bar fridge.
A selection of at least 8 house wines, including Belstar Prosecco and our House Champagne, will be served throughout your stay.
The Gin Bar
Carefully selected gins and speciality tonics
Enjoy a signature BC cocktail as the perfect aperitif, or enjoy one of their premium spirits from the bar.
Private Cellars – A La Carte Wines
Guests of have access to the owner’s private cellars – their à la carte wine list includes prestigious ‘1st growth’ wines.
If there is a special wine you would like us to source for you then please let us know.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Espoir Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
Mini Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 5)
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.
- Ski types: Junior
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy