Cairn Lodge boasts incredible views of Morzine and the surrounding mountains from a gorgeous open plan lounge area. It sleeps up to 15 in 7 bedrooms and has its own sauna and outdoor hot tub. Imagine having a glass of bubbly on the terrace as you watch the sunset over the Alps. Cairn Lodge has an ideal location for easily accessing both the ski areas of Morzine -Les Gets and Avoriaz while only being 10 minutes by foot to a choice of bars and restaurants. Its traditional alpine decor, large airy rooms, wood burning stove and fully equipped games room make Cairn Lodge an ideal place for a relaxing winter holiday with family and friends.
The dining /sitting room is open plan and there are lots of comfy sofas centered around a wood burning stove and French patio doors open out onto the sun terrace and hot tub. Downstairs the garage has been converted into a games room making it ideal for families and large groups with additional sofas, TV and DVD player and a table tennis table. All the bedrooms, except the bunkbed room can be made up as twins or as super king doubles. Complimentary Myddfai luxury toiletries are provided, as are hairdryers and towels.
There is also a sauna/relaxation room with space for a massage table, let us know and we can book you an in house massage after skiing. Heated boot racks ensure toasty toes in the mornings and there are racks for boards and skis.
- Triple ensuite bedroom with balcony
- Quad ensuite bedroom with 4 full size single beds (2-4)
- Four twin/double ensuite bedrooms
- Bunkbed room, ensuite toilet & wash hand basin
- Outdoor hot tub on the terrace with mountain views
- British TV, DVD & Ipod docking station
- FREE WiFi internet access
- Large sitting room with log fire
- Heated boot racks
- Games room with table tennis & TV area
- Easy access to Avoriaz 1800 & Pleney 1600
- Luxury toiletries
- 4 parking spaces
The chalet is a 10 minute walk to the “Dixie Bar” end of town where there is a good choice of bars, shops and restaurants. Situated on the road leading out of Morzine towards Prodain telecabine it is well placed for both accessing Avoriaz via Prodain telecabine (5 minute drive) and also Morzine-Les Gets ski area via either Nyon telecabine (less than 5 minute drive & where there is free parking) or Pleney telecabine (less than 5 minute drive). The chalet is on the free ski bus route which is very frequent (every 10-15 minutes ). If you have young children, early ski lessons or simply prefer a private mini bus service we can offer morning drop offs and afternoon pick ups to & from the ski lifts. This service is complimentary for those booked to stay on a catered basis who have also booked our airport transfers.
On the ground floor Cairn Lodge has an entrance hall, a games room, one bedroom and then a sauna room with a shower and drying area. On the first floor there is an open plan kitchen and dining/sitting room with large sun terrace and hot tub plus two ensuite bedrooms. On the second floor there are 4 ensuite bedrooms.
- Breakfast, cooked special (6 days) plus continental buffet on all days
- Afternoon tea and freshly baked cakes daily
- Pre dinner aperitif and hot and cold canapés (5 nights)
- Delicious three course evening meal with superior complimentary wine, local cheese board, tea and coffee (5 nights)
- Daily hotel clean of rooms (4 days)
- Honesty bar with beer and soft drinks
- Mid week towel change
- Luxury bath robes
- Organisation of ski passes & transfers
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy