Superior luxury catered chalet in Meribel sleeping 7 guests. One of our 3 Hameau Des Neiges chalets.
Chalet Marielaine is a traditional alpine chalet located in an exclusive cul-de-sac in Mussillon at the entrance to Meribel. Externally the chalet is built in the Savoyard style of stone and wood and is complemented with an elegantly furnished interior and modern luxury fittings.
There are 3 luxurious bedrooms sleeping up to 7 guests, each can be arranged as a double or twin bedroom, and one bedroom has an extra single bed on a mezzanine. All bedrooms feature modern ensuite bathrooms and are elegantly furnished in keeping with the rest of the chalet.
The communal areas are located on the first floor featuring a wood panelled living and dining room with open fireplace, large windows and double doors leading out on to the balcony. The chalet has a sunken outdoor jacuzzi and beautiful wooden sauna pod - a great place to relax and unwind after a day on the slopes.
Chalet Marielaine is about 1km from the main Chaudanne area of Meribel and the ski lifts as well as the town centre.
There is no need to walk into town or to the slopes as our minibus shuttle service runs from 8am - 8pm to take you to where you want to be. The local free ski bus also stops right at the bottom of the drive and runs until midnight.
Our in-resort minibus service
Our shuttle minibus service is available within Meribel between 8am and 8pm to shuttle you to and from the slopes, the town centre or the après ski bars. The minibus shuttle is a shared service with our other Meribel chalets.
- Sleeps 7
- 3 ensuite bedrooms
- Mountain Views
- Minibus service
- Log fire
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Outdoor Sauna
- Massage Room
- Chef and Chalet Host
Hameau Des Neiges Chalets
Ideal for larger groups or several families
This operator also operates another 2 chalets in this exclusive cul-de-sac. Ideal for larger groups of up to 27 guests.
Chalet Brioche (sleeps 9) is in the same building as Chalet Marielaine and can be rented together to give space for up to 16 guests.
Chalet Mariefleur (sleeps 11) is right next door to Chalet Brioche and Chalet Marielaine. This provides a great opportunity for a large group of friends or a group of families. Take all 3 chalets for up to 27 guests, or a combination of 2 chalets for groups of up to 18 or 20 guests.
- Seven nights chalet accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet team (Chef and Chalet Host)
- 7 days breakfast (2x continental self-serve)
- 7 days afternoon tea
- 5 nights of canapés and four course evening dinner
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Unlimited complimentary handpicked wine (choice of five white, five red and a rosé), sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks
- 5 nights children's tea served at 6pm (if required)
- Housekeeping on 5 mornings
- After-breakfast kitchen and dining room clean and tidy on staff days off
- Mid week towel change
- Linen, bath robes and slippers
- In resort minibus shuttle available 8am-8pm
- In resort concierge service from your Chalet Manager and Resort Manager
- Assistance organising lift passes, ski hire and travel to resort
- Large open plan lounge opening onto the balcony
- Dining room
- Bedroom 1 - Twin/double bed, ensuite bathroom with shower and bath
- Bedroom 2 - Twin/double bed, ensuite bathroom with shower and bath
- Bedroom 3 - Twin/double bed, ensuite bathroom with shower and bath
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy