These apartments have a fabulous location perched overlooking Arc 1800 and benefit from direct access to the slopes. Please note that the piste coming from the residence is a blue piste, and therefore is not suitable for complete beginners and access to Arc 1800 located approx 1.5km away is by the resort shuttle bus (or 300m by slopes).
This property is located in Les Arcs 1800.
Les Alpages de Chantel comprises 2 residences accommodating 180 apartments. The first residence is on the slopes and the second residence is situated approximately 1km by road/200m by slopes further down towards the centre of the resort. Please note that as these apartments have been built in a traditional style, some apartments on the higher floors may have sloping ceilings.
Each residence offers a private indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and steam room which are free for residents. The top block (Chantel 1) offers a luggage room, cardio room and a Deep Nature Spa area by Algotherm where treatments are available payable locally, plus a restaurant and bar (independently managed). Chantel 2 also offers a pool table at reception.
A breakfast delivery service is available and should be booked no later than 8 days before arrival with Erna Low. A bakery delivery service can be organised and paid locally. There is a Skiset shop located at the residence, while ski pass and ESF desks are available on Saturday evenings and Sunday mornings. Please note these services can also be pre-booked with Erna Low.
In every apartment
- Equipped kitchenette with fridge, dishwasher, 4 ceramic hobs, multifunction oven, coffee machine, kettle and toaster
- Bathroom with hairdryer and WC
- LCD Television
- Balcony or terrace
- Free WIFI access in apartments and both reception areas
- Beds with duvets made on arrival and towels included, two bathrobes provided
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes) and a cleaning kit are included, a mid-week clean can be paid locally
- Underground car parking approx. 75€/car/week, max height 1.90m, subject to availability, payable locally, cannot be pre-booked. Outdoor resort parking is also available nearby and your ticket must be validated by reception to receive this free of charge.
Please note Superior apartments are between 10-100% larger than Classic apartments, and are equipped with a professional Nespresso ® coffee machine (capsules on sale at reception) and extra welcome products.
- 1 bedroom 3/4 persons (24-46m2): Living room with sofa bed and single pull out bed, one twin bedroom. Please note some apartments may not have a balcony and some may have a shower room rather than bathroom.
- 1 bedroom 5/6 persons (32-44m2): Living room with sofa bed and single pull out bed, one twin bedroom and a cabin with bunk beds. Please note a cabin is not a separate room.
- 2 bedroom 6 persons Classic (32-44m2): Living room with sofa bed and single pull out bed, one twin bedroom and one bedroom with twin or bunk beds.
- 2 bedroom 6 persons Superior (44-66m2): Living room with sofa bed and single pull out bed, one twin bedroom and one bedroom with twin or bunk beds. Additional shower room. Some apartments may have a mezzanine.
- 3 bedroom 8 persons Classic (46-60m2): Living room with sofa bed and single pull out bed, two twin bedrooms, one bedroom with twin or bunk beds. Additional shower room. Some apartments may have a mezzanine.
- 3 bedroom 8 persons Superior (62-100m2): Living room with sofa bed and single pull out bed, three twin bedrooms. Additional shower room. Some apartments may have a mezzanine.
- 4 bedroom 9 persons Superior (86-100m2): Living room with sofa bed or single pull out bed, one twin bedroom and a mezzanine with two twin bedrooms and one bedroom with bunk beds. Two additional shower rooms.
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy
Alternative accommodation in Les Arcs
Skissim Premium – Residence Chalets Altitude & Ours
- Self Catered Apartment
- Sleeps 8