Edenarc provides quality accommodation at a reasonable price in a desirable ski-in/ski-out location above Arc 1800 (accessed by resort shuttle bus). Entirely car free, Edenarc is situated on the sunny upper side of the Chantel area of Arc 1800 thus benefitting from great views of Mont Blanc and the Tarentaise Valley. The ‘aqua centre’ comprises heated indoor swimming pool, a large jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, relaxation area and a fitness room. Other services include welcome drinks on Sunday from 18h00h free of charge, a bakery delivery service, babysitting and launderette (payable locally). There is a Ski Republic ski shop within the residence and the nearest supermarket is in Arc 1800.
This property is located in Les Arcs 1800.
In every apartment
- Equipped kitchenette (multifunction microwave, ceramic hob, fridge-freezer and dishwasher)
- Bathroom WC
- Satellite flat screen television
- Balcony or terrace
- WIFI access in reception
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen and bathrooms) included
- Underground car parking beneath the resort payable locally 50€/car/week.
- 1 bedroom 2/4 persons (36-43m²): Living room with double sofa bed and one double bedroom.
- 2 bedroom 4/6 persons (50-56m²): Living room with double sofa bed, one double and one twin bedroom. Additional bath or shower room and WC.
- 2 bedroom 4/6 persons with fireplace (50-56m²): Living room with double sofa bed, one double and one twin bedroom. Additional bath or shower room and WC.
- 2 bedroom 4/6 persons Comfort (60-70m²): Living room with double sofa beds, one double and one twin bedroom. Additional bath or shower room and WC.
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy
Alternative accommodation in Les Arcs
Skissim Premium – Residence Chalets Altitude & Ours
- Self Catered Apartment
- Sleeps 8