Combining convenience and comfort, the Residence Le Britania is a great-value pick in La Tania. You can ski straight to the main gondola on La Tania's green home run, Plan Fontaine. And as well as being close to the slopes, the Britania has great views of the Vanoise mountain range and surrounding forest.
The open-plan apartments are brightly decorated in white, orange, and neutral colours and wood-panelled cupboards. All of them have basic cooking facilities so you can whip up simple meals, and there’s a mini-market next door where you can stock up on essentials. And if you fancy a meal out instead, there are loads of restaurants nearby – including one with a Michelin star.
Downstairs is the popular Ski Lodge bar, so you’re in the perfect position to get stuck straight into some après fun.
- Ski straight to and from the door on a green run.
- Enjoy beautiful views of the forest in front of the apartments.
- Pop next door to buy supplies from the mini-market.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Self-catering apartment with kitchenette facilities
Good to know
- Tourist tax payable locally Approx. €4.40 per person per night, for everyone aged 18 and over.
- Ski-in, ski-out on the green Plan Fontaine run, or 5 minutes' walk to the La Tania gondola
- 1 minute's walk to the ski school meeting point
- Mini-market next door
When you arrive, you’ll need to pay a deposit of approx. €200 by credit or debit card for each apartment on your booking.
- 1 bedroom apartment (approx. 28m²) - sleeps 4: Twin bedroom, living area with single day bed and pull-out bed, bathroom with bath and WC.
All apartments have a kitchenette with hobs, microwave, fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities, as well as a TV, dishwasher and free WiFi. Towels, linen and end of-stay-cleaning are included.
Baby kit with folding bed and fitted sheet suitable for children 0-2 years, highchair, nappy changing mat and pushchair is available on request.
- Free WiFi
- Ski lockers
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy