Formerly part of the Grande Foret residence, these 70 renovated apartments are situated in the heart of the resort, close to the ski schools and ski lifts. The apartments all have large balconies overlooking the forest and the Massif de la Vanoise.
In every apartment
- Equipped kitchenette (ceramic hobs, fridge, microwave oven and dishwasher)
- Bathroom or shower room and WC
- WIFI access available in reception and apartments (payable locally)
- Balcony or terrace
- Bed linen and towels are included
- Underground car parking approx 50€/car/week subject to availability and payable locally
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen) and a cleaning kit are included
- Beds can be made on arrival for 37€/apartment. Bathroom linen changed and cleaning service in the middle of the week are pre bookable.
- Studio cabin 4 persons (28m²): Living room with one single sofa bed and one double pull out bed, one twin bedroom.
- 1 bedroom 4/5 persons (35m²): Living room with two single sofa beds and one pull out bed and one twin bedroom.
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy