At the heart of Courchevel 1850, Margaux is a charming ski-in ski-out family home. With beautiful hand painted interiors, elegant indoor jacuzzi and generous master suite, it makes for a wonderful luxury escape in one of Europe's most exclusive resorts.
Returning to our programme for another season, Chalet Margaux boasts a highly enviable location in central Courchevel 1850. With a central ski-in ski-out position beside the Cospilot piste, the chalet still somehow feels secluded, tucked away amongst the trees in the secure gated commune of Le Hameau de Bellecôte.
Margaux's hand painted interior décor and traditional wood exterior lend it a timeless elegance that is bound to charm any visitor. Its ornately carved wraparound balconies offer stunning views of the surrounding peaks.
It is the chalet's spacious, homely and lovingly decorated living spaces, however, that will really capture its guests' hearts. With its inviting large seating area around the open wood fire, relaxed dining room, additional seating area (perfect for puzzles and board games), a snug and television room, and, of course, a well-appointed bar - there's somewhere for the whole family to escape to. The delightful indoor hot tub is the ideal place to unwind after a day's skiing.
Six en-suite bedrooms, plus an additional master suite complete with lobby, study and bathroom, can accommodate 12 adults and a further 2 children in supreme comfort in this charming family home. Coupled with unparalleled service and exceptional cuisine, this could be your perfect winter retreat in Courchevel 1850.
Ski in ski out. Chalet Margaux is located in the private gated community of the Hameau de Bellecôte, just 20-30m from the Cospilot piste. Please note that guests must cross the private road in order to access the piste. When returning to the chalet, it is a short walk (or ski in good conditions) from the piste, taking a footpath between two chalets.
- Bedroom 1 (ground floor) - Twin/Super King bedroom with en-suite bathroom, shower over bath
- Bedroom 2 (second floor) - Super King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 3 (second floor) - Master bedroom featuring a Super King bed with en-suite bathroom with separate shower, private sitting room
- Bedroom 4 (second floor) - King bedroom with en-suite bathroom, shower over bath
- Bedroom 5 (third floor) - Super King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 6 (third floor) - Twin/Super King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom 7 (third floor) - Double (4'6") bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Infant Cots - Most of the bedrooms are suitable for cots
- Ski room - With heated boot racks
- TV Room and Study - with Apple TV, Netflix and Sky TV
- Sitting Room - with large fire place, cosy sofas and full bar of complimentary drinks
- Indoor hot tub
- Private car parking with heated driveway
- Separate Staff living quarters - with sitting room and kitchen
A skiing holiday isn’t just about skiing – and we never forget how important your holiday is to you. That’s why we do everything we can to ensure you have a hassle-free holiday with everything just the way you want it.
You’ll have access to an exceptional concierge service, a dedicated minibus and chauffeur, childcare, professional masseuses and a dedicated professional team of staff.
- Private minibus service
- In-chalet ski and boot fitting service
- Freshly prepared breakfast, afternoon tea every day
- Delicious four course dinners six days of your stay
- Unlimited champagne at any time
- Fine chateau and domaine-bottled wines
- Your lift pass waiting for you on your arrival
- (Cost of pass not included in price)
- High quality linens and fluffy towels
- Mid-week towel change
- Goose down duvets
- Two pillows for every guest
- Luxury dressing gowns and slippers
- Hair dryers in every room
- L'Occitane toiletries
- Fresh flowers and magazines
- Complimentary bar of wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Personal laundry facilities
- A selection of games
- State of the art TV and sound system.
- Apple TV with many of the latest films
- Extensive DVD library
- Nintendo Switch with a small selection of games
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Security safe
Beautiful food and wine are central to this operator's experience. After a long day on the slopes, what can be better than sharing your adventures with friends and family over exquisite canapés and champagne? Delivered with impeccable service in a relaxed environment, it's what guests return for year after year. Skillfully prepared and elegantly presented, professional chefs meticulously balance flavours and textures to create truly remarkable and memorable dishes. From breakfast through to sweet treats, canapés and dinner, our gourmet quality cuisine is what makes days on the mountain so satisfying.
Beautiful food calls for exceptional chefs, which is why this operator only hire fully qualified professionals with experience in top quality restaurants. With free reign to do what they do best, they use their creativity and flair to turn the finest ingredients into works of art. But it's not all about presentation; taste is king. Using seasonal and locally sourced ingredients wherever possible, every meal is defined by flavour, texture and balance. This obsession with perfection is what makes our guests' stay so extraordinary, elevating the Purple Ski experience to exquisite heights.
What To Expect
Setting yourself up for a great day on the slopes and rewarding yourself afterwards are some of the best elements of a skiing holiday. You'll start your day with a beautifully presented breakfast of fruit juices, a freshly made "smoothie" or fruit / vegetable juice, fresh coffees, teas, yoghurts, cereals, porridge, a hot dish - like a "Eggs Royale" or a "full English breakfast", jambon cru, cheeses, fresh fruit salad, fresh bread and freshly baked croissants and jams. After your day on the slopes, homemade cakes and biscuits await you in the sitting room. Dinner is the pièce de résistance. Before your meal, canapés and champagne allow you to unwind in true style. You're then treated to an exceptional four-course meal, rounded off with freshly ground coffee, a digestif and homemade truffles.
This operator are more than happy to tailor your meals to your dietary preferences. A range of teas, coffees and fresh fruit are available at any time along with a complimentary bar of champagne, wine, spirits, beer and mixers.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy