A modern ski-in/ski-out resort hotel with excellent spa facilities and a choice of superior hotel rooms or high-quality self-catering apartments. It offers superb views over the surrounding Lappish countryside. The property is located next to the ski lifts, ski school and ski hire shop on the Ylläjärvi side of the fell.
- Beautifully furnished Hotel Rooms (sleep 1-4) - all are equipped with
- Shower, WC, Hairdryer
- TV (pay-movies), Telephone
- Drying closet
- Free Internet Access
- All rooms have a balcony
- 2 twin beds plus double sofa sleeper
- No single supplement 6-13 Dec & 4 Jan-14 Feb
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property: 6
- Access ramp: Yes
- Suitable for wheelchair users.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast for hotel rooms
- 3 course dinner with choice of main course (buffet style or served) for hotel rooms or €10 credit towards à la carte
- New Year gala dinner
- Optional half board supplement for self-catering apartments (see separate description)
- Located next to the ski lifts, ski school and ski hire shop on the Ylläsjärvi side of the fell
- Large indoor pool, children's pool and play area
- Saunas, hot tubs, steam and fitness rooms, spa treatments (pay locally)
- Fireplace bar
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Fitness room
- mini mart
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy