Excellent value, modern, well-equipped and attractively furnished cabins located next door to the cross-country trails, 200m from the ski bus stop and 700m from the village centre.
Cabins are self-catering, but guests have the option to pre-book half board with buffet breakfast and 3 course buffet evening meal taken at Äkäs Hotel, which is just 200m away.
All cabin facilities include shower, WC, sauna, fireplace (wood included), TV and radio, full oven, microwave, toaster, fridge, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and drying closet.
3-room + mezzanine, 45m² + 14m² (A6) sleeps 2-6 people in 2 twin bedrooms, a single bed in the mezzanine, double sofa-bed in open-plan living room/kitchen
Linen, towels and final clean included. Beds to be made up on arrival.
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Ski bus stop: 200m
- Village centre: 700m
- Conveniently located 2 minutes' walk (200m) from the ski bus stop at Äkäs Hotel
- Guests may pay to use Äkäs Hotel pool and sauna (9€ for an adults and 4.50€ for a child)
- All linen, towels, firewood and final clean included. Beds to be made up on arrival
- Cot and linen is free, to be requested
- Self-catering cabins
- Optional prebookable half board with buffet breakfast and 3 course buffet evening meal taken at Äkäs Hotel, 2 minutes' walk away (200m)
- Festive Feast included for all guests during December, for a Christmas celebration, games and a certificate for every child!
Board basis options available
- Half Board
- Self Catering
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy