A wonderfully atmospheric hotel cosy wood-panelled public areas and good cuisine. All hotel rooms and suites are in separate buildings 100m from the main reception and restaurants. Deluxe rooms are located in the beautiful highly recommended new Gielas Hotel building. The property is in a peaceful setting 2 minutes' walk (200m) from the village centre, next to the start of the cross-country ski tracks. The ski bus stops outside.
- Located in the wild mystical north of Lapland, close to Russia and just a few hours from the Arctic Ocean, Saariselkä is an exceptionally friendly uncommercialised resort with a unique frontier atmosphere and magnificent cross-country skiing.
- In a peaceful setting 200m from the village centre
- It is situated next to the cross-country ski tracks start
- The ski bus stops outside
- 3 Restaurants
- Fireside bar
- Lappish Kota
- Nightly music and dancing
- Massage (pay locally)
- Ski waxing room
- Guest PC and Free WI-FI in Lobby lounge and Free WI-FI in all hotel rooms and suites
Standard Hotel Room (sleeps 1-4) 3 star quality:
- All have twin beds (& double sofa bed if 3-4 occ)
- Flat-screen TV,
- Tea/coffee supplies
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Deluxe Gielas Hotel Room (sleeps 1-4) 4½ star quality:
- Beautiful highly recommended deluxe rooms located in the excellent recently added Gielas Hotel building.
- They have same facilities as Standard Room plus bath, sauna, drying closet, safe, minibar, balcony.
Studios & 1, 2, or 3 Bedroom Suites
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Good 3 course buffet dinner with choice of 3 main courses (including vegetarian option), choice of 2 desserts, soup, and a salad buffet
- Gielas Hotel guests have breakfast in their own hotel but take dinner in the main reception building
- New Year gala dinner and dance included
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy