Sadly this property is no longer available for the 2021/22 ski season, it was very popular with our clients and we hope to see it return for the 2022/23 ski season.
Call our experts on 020 8313 3999, for recommendations of similar properties that are available.
Newly built, excellent value, luxury apartments in a highly convenient central village location. All apartments are fully equipped with ultra-modern appliances, contemporary furnishings and private en suite sauna. Heated indoor car park. Ski storage and maintenance room. The apartments are located in the very centre of the village, 100m from the ski bus stop and Holiday Club Spa Hotel, and 250m from a well-stocked supermarket.
Types of apartments:
- All have sauna, shower, wc, fireplace, balcony, fully-equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge, kettle, coffee-maker, toaster, dishwasher, flat-screen TV, CD-player, hairdryer, drying closet, washing machine. Living/dining room.
3-room Apartment (A4) 52m² - sleeps 1-4
- One twin bedroom plus additional small open door alcove bedroom with a 120cm wide bed for 1 adult or 2 kids. Extra bed from sofa in living room. Separate wc.
3-room Apartment (B5) 60m² - sleeps 2-5
- 2 bedrooms. One with twin beds and one with twin beds or a double bed. Extra bed from sofa in living room.
4-room Apartment (C6) 78m² - sleeps 2-6
- 3 bedrooms comprising of a master bedroom with double bed and en suite shower/wc, plus 2 twin bedrooms, one of which has a sliding door with opaque glass and no exterior window.
- Location: In the very centre of Saariselkä village, 100m from the ski bus stop and 250m from a well-stocked supermarket.
- Included: Linen, towels and final clean.
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having to cook your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps-based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Huski catering is only available to properties in French ski resorts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy