Sadly this property is no longer available for the 2021/22 ski season, it was very popular with our clients and we hope to see it return for the 2022/23 ski season.
Call our experts on 020 8313 3999, for recommendations of similar properties that are available.
Newly built, excellent value, luxury apartments in a highly convenient central village location. All apartments are fully equipped with ultra-modern appliances, contemporary furnishings and private en suite sauna. Heated indoor car park. Ski storage and maintenance room. The apartments are located in the very centre of the village, 100m from the ski bus stop and Holiday Club Spa Hotel, and 250m from a well-stocked supermarket.
Types of apartments:
- All have sauna, shower, wc, fireplace, balcony, fully-equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, fridge, kettle, coffee-maker, toaster, dishwasher, flat-screen TV, CD-player, hairdryer, drying closet, washing machine. Living/dining room.
3-room Apartment (A4) 52m² - sleeps 1-4
- One twin bedroom plus additional small open door alcove bedroom with a 120cm wide bed for 1 adult or 2 kids. Extra bed from sofa in living room. Separate wc.
3-room Apartment (B5) 60m² - sleeps 2-5
- 2 bedrooms. One with twin beds and one with twin beds or a double bed. Extra bed from sofa in living room.
4-room Apartment (C6) 78m² - sleeps 2-6
- 3 bedrooms comprising of a master bedroom with double bed and en suite shower/wc, plus 2 twin bedrooms, one of which has a sliding door with opaque glass and no exterior window.
- Location: In the very centre of Saariselkä village, 100m from the ski bus stop and 250m from a well-stocked supermarket.
- Included: Linen, towels and final clean.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy