Located right in the heart of Saariselkä, this popular spa hotel offers a high standard of accommodation and an impressive range of facilities including a fabulous indoor pool complex with waterslide, water massages, waves and kids’ pool. The ski bus stops outside.
Located in the wild mystical north of Lapland, close to Russia and just a few hours from the Arctic Ocean, Saariselkä is an exceptionally friendly uncommercialised resort with a unique frontier atmosphere and magnificent cross-country skiing.
- Convenient central village location
- The ski bus stops outside
- Fitness room
- Extensive pool and sauna complex
- Free Wi-fi throughout the hotel
- Shower, WC, Hairdryer, Bathrobes
- TV (pay-movies), Telephone, Internet port (Free)
- Fridge, Kettle, Iron/Board, Clothes drying rails
- 2 twin beds and double sofa bed
- Smaller twin bedded rooms are available for single occupancy at no supplement
- FREE Wi-Fi in all bedrooms and throughout the hotel
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course buffet dinner or €11 credit towards à la carte menu
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy