These recently renovated attractively furnished chalet-style apartments enjoy a convenient central location and offer excellent value coupled with a high standard of comfortable well-equipped accommodation. The property is a 4 minutes' walk to the ski lifts and just 1-2 minutes' walk (100m) to the supermarket and village centre.
All Apartments have
- Shower, WC, Sauna
- Flat-screen TV, DVD/CD-Player, FREE Wi-Fi
- Full oven, Fridge, Microwave, Coffee-Maker, Toaster, Dishwasher, Washing machine and Drying closet
- Linen, towels and final clean included
1-room Apartment (A4) 26m² - sleeps 1-4 (max 2 adults) - with
- Bunk bed (150cm wide double lower bunk bed and single upper bunk bed)
- Sofa that sleeps one child
- Fireplace in open-plan living area
3-room Apartment (B6) 46m² - sleeps 2-6 - have
- In the 1st bedroom: A Single bed plus bunk beds with double lower and single upper beds
- In the 2nd bedroom: A sofa that converts to 2 single beds plus fireplace and sliding door separating it from open-plan kitchen/living area
4-room Apartment (C7) 63m² - sleeps 3-7 - with
- Downstairs: 1 twin bedroom, lounge and kitchen
- Upstairs: 2 twin bedrooms (one with 3rd bed) with sloping roof
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- No. of steps into property:
- Access ramp: Yes
Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Optional pre-bookable half board at Levitunturi Hotel (300m away)
- 4 minutes' walk (400m) to the ski lifts
- 1 minute's walk (100m) to the supermarket and village centre
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy