These recently renovated attractively furnished chalet-style apartments enjoy a convenient central location and offer excellent value coupled with a high standard of comfortable well-equipped accommodation. The property is a 4 minutes' walk to the ski lifts and just 1-2 minutes' walk (100m) to the supermarket and village centre.
All Apartments have
- Shower, WC, Sauna
- Flat-screen TV, DVD/CD-Player, FREE Wi-Fi
- Full oven, Fridge, Microwave, Coffee-Maker, Toaster, Dishwasher, Washing machine and Drying closet
- Linen, towels and final clean included
1-room Apartment (A4) 26m² - sleeps 1-4 (max 2 adults) - with
- Bunk bed (150cm wide double lower bunk bed and single upper bunk bed)
- Sofa that sleeps one child
- Fireplace in open-plan living area
3-room Apartment (B6) 46m² - sleeps 2-6 - have
- In the 1st bedroom: A Single bed plus bunk beds with double lower and single upper beds
- In the 2nd bedroom: A sofa that converts to 2 single beds plus fireplace and sliding door separating it from open-plan kitchen/living area
4-room Apartment (C7) 63m² - sleeps 3-7 - with
- Downstairs: 1 twin bedroom, lounge and kitchen
- Upstairs: 2 twin bedrooms (one with 3rd bed) with sloping roof
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- No. of steps into property:
- Access ramp: Yes
Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Optional pre-bookable half board at Levitunturi Hotel (300m away)
- 4 minutes' walk (400m) to the ski lifts
- 1 minute's walk (100m) to the supermarket and village centre
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy