The Westin Resort & Spa is arguably the best hotel in Whistler, when you take into account the amazing location and quality of the hotel. Located at the base of Whistler, you’re next to the gondolas for both Whistler and Blackcomb mountains, and literally a few paces away from the main village.
There's an indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub, and if the slopes haven't tired you out enough, there's an incredible fitness room to get your blood pumping. Or for a spot of post-piste pampering, The Spa at The Westin will tick the box with its menu of relaxing treatments.
The Grill & Vine restaurant serves excellent food made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Head here in the mornings and fuel up for the day with tasty platefuls of blueberry pancakes or smoked salmon. If you're in a rush to get on the slopes, you could opt for a bite to eat at Starbucks®. Test out your chopstick skills at the Kaze Sushi restaurant for an evening meal, followed by an after-dinner drink in the Firerock Lounge. And whether you fancy whipping up a post-ski snack or cooking your favourite comfort food, each room is equipped with a full kitchen.
The hotel also houses a parade of shops, from art galleries to Helly Hansen. There's even a ski concierge who will pick your skis up at the base of the mountain at the end of the day.
- This accommodation’s in the Summit Collection.
- After-ski relaxation's sorted with the pools, hot tubs and spa.
- Range of restaurants, bars and shops.
- Close to Slopes
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor pool
- Best for families
- Spa and wellness facilities
· optional upgrade to bed & breakfast with American buffet breakfast taken in the Grill & Vine restaurant (booking required at least 14 days in advance)
- 2 minutes' walk to the Whistler and Blackcomb gondolas and ski school meeting point
- Less than a minute's walk to the village centre
- Free shuttle service around Whistler Village
All rooms have a full kitchen, free WiFi, hairdryer, gas fireplace, telephone, iron/ironing board and satellite TV.
Studio (37m²) - sleeps 1-4: King or queen-size bed, queen-size sofa bed, private bath and WC.
Suite (50m²) - sleeps 1-4: King or queen-size bed and a living/dining room with queen-size sofa bed, private bath, separate shower and WC.
Two-bedroom suite with interconnecting room (87m²) - sleeps 1-6: King-size bed, queen-size bed, queen-size sofa bed in living room, private bath, separate shower and WC.
Two-bedroom apartment with interconnecting room (74m²) - sleeps 1-6: 2 queen-size beds, double sofa bed in living room, balcony, private bath, 2 showers and 2 WC.
Cots are available, free of charge, on request.
Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
- Indoor and outdoor pools, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, eucalyptus steam room, dry sauna and gym
- Extra charge for spa treatments
- Free ski valet and storage
- Grill & Vine restaurant
- Firerock Lounge
- Grab and Go coffee shop
- Kaze Sushi restaurant
- Ski hire shop
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- 400 suites
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy