The Four Seasons Resort Whistler & Residences was included in Condé Nast Traveler’s 2010 Gold List of World’s Best Places to Stay.
The Four Seasons Resort Whistler & Residences offers 5 start luxury in a relaxed and calm environment. Guests staying at this luxury ski hotel will be guaranteed to receive the very best in quality and service.
Located on Blackcomb Mountain, the hotel is a short 5 minute walk from the base of the Blackcomb ski area, where guests will find the Four Seasons Ski Concierge service. The Ski Concierge offers the ultimate convenience for guests exclusively staying at the Four Seasons. Free transportation operates between the hotel and the concierge at Blackcomb base and upon arrival, guests are met with warm/ dry equipment, which has been stored securely overnight. The only decision then is which mountain to ski and if the decision is Whistler, the shuttle will take guests on their way!
Facilities at the Four Seasons Resort Whistler & Residences are first class as well and include a stunning spa, indoor & outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs as well as the fantastic Fifty Two 80 Bistro. Serving up a wide array of seafood including freshly shucked oysters plus market-fresh crab, lobster and prawns daily. The Fifty Two 80 Bar is the perfect choice for some relaxed après ski after an energetic day on the mountain.
- Sidecut Restaurant
- Fifty Two 80 Bistro and Bar
- Services and amenities for younger guests
- Ski Concierge
- Ski Elite programme
- Indoor & outdoor hot tubs
- Indoor & outdoor swimming pools
- Babysitting services
Room Types & Amenities:
All 240 rooms and suites offer living areas with gas fireplace, TV/CD/DVD, a private terrace or balcony and bathrooms with deep soaker bath and separate glass-walled showers.
- All news cable network
- CD player
- Complimentary newspaper with breakfast
- Down duvets
- Down pillows
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea/coffee maker
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Wired or wireless Internet access
Room Types Available:
- Resort King Room = 1 king bed / 520 sq ft.
- Superior Room: King bed. 550 sqft. Courtyard, forest or mountains view
- Deluxe King Room = 1 king bed, queen sofabed / 550 sq ft Surrounding mountains or the courtyard view
- Premier King Room = 1 king bed, queen sofabed / 550 sq ft. Best available views of the surrounding mountains
- Four Seasons Executive Suite: King bed. 800 sqft. Courtyard or the surrounding mountain view
- Deluxe Four Seasons Executive Suite: King bed. 800 sqft. Surrounding mountain view
- 2 Bedroom Four Seasons Executive Suite: Two king beds. 1,350 sqft. Views of the surrounding mountains or courtyard
- 1 Bedroom Premier Suite: King bed. 1,726 sqft. Premium views of the surrounding mountains
- 2 Bedroom Four Seasons Executive Suite: 1 king, 1 king, queen sofabed / 1280 sqft
- 2 Bedroom Den Townhouse: Two king beds. 1825 sqft. Expansive views of the surrounding mountains
Tailor-Made Ski Holidays
Our North American ski holidays are always tailor-made especially for you. We can book any duration, add on a city break or a two-centre skiing holiday all booked with only the best direct flights or good connections. Of course, all our package holidays are covered by ATOL.
We arrange both private and shared transfers to whisk you to your chosen resort.
We offer fantastic skiing holidays in the best ski resorts across North America, call one of our North America ski specialist for booking advice and the latest deals from hotels and airlines.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy