Decorated in an authentic Canadian lodge style the Hotel Pinnacle will give you a taste for the North American way of life.
If you don't fancy heading out into Whistler, you have two popular on-site restaurants to choose from. The Alta Bistro uses local seasonal produce while the Quattro offers fine Italian cuisine and an award winning wine list. All dining is payable locally.
The hotel has the best of both worlds with a central location set back from Whistler's main street. You can enjoy your peaceful stay while being just steps away from the great restaurants, cafes, and bars the resort has to offer.
The public shuttle stops right in front of the hotel and will take you straight to the mountain base so you can make the most of your time on the slopes.
Transfer Time: approx. 2 hours from Vancouver Airport.
Standard studios sleep two and have one queen bed.
Deluxe studios sleep two to four and have two queen beds or one queen bed with sofa bed.
- Mountain or village view
- Gas log fireplace
- Full kitchen
- Flat screen TV
- Whirlpool bath
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
- In the centre of Whistler village close to shops and restaurants
- 650 metres to Whistler Gondola
- Public shuttle stops in front of the hotel and will take you straight to the mountain base
- Two on-site restaurants including Alta Bistro which uses local produce and Quattro that offers fine Italian cuisine
- Heated outdoor pool, hot tub and fitness room
Hotel Pinnacle is available on room only basis. All rooms are fitted with a full kitchen and you are located close to lots of cafes and restaurants.
Board basis options available
- Room Only
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy