The Hilton Whistler Resort is an elegant and convenient luxury hotel offering superb value for money. It's adjacent to the gondola so you can almost roll out of bed onto the slopes in the morning! The property has been recently refurbished and upgraded throughout, providing very high-quality accommodation with excellent facilities. This is an ideal hotel for families, as many of the room types connect. You can indulge yourself with a massage at the Taman Sari Spa or relax and unwind in the outdoor pool & hot tubs.
- All rooms and suites have air-conditioning, flat screen TV with pay movies and Nintendo, minibar, Lavazza single serve coffee makers, in-room safe, iron and ironing board and full bathroom with bathrobes and hairdryer.
- Hilton rooms (A4) 325 to 550 sq. ft sleep 1 to 4 with two doubles or two queen beds. The rooms are large and spacious, and all are beautifully decorated.
- Junior Suites (B2) 343 - 417 sq. ft sleep 1 to 2 studio with one queen or one king bed and has a kitchenette.
- Whistler Junior Suites (C4) 600 sq. ft sleep 2 to 4 with one king and a queen size sofa bed, wood burning fireplace and fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, sitting area and balcony.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Located adjacent to the Whistler gondola and steps from the Blackcomb gondola with Whistler Village literally on your doorstep.
- Cinnamon Bear Grille, serving excellent West Coast cuisine and a perfect follow up to some après-ski drinks at the Cinnamon Bear Bar
- Outdoor & indoor hot tub
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna and/or steam bath
- Child care
- Resort shuttle
- Grocery delivery
- Laundry services
- Room service
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy