Ideally located on the main Banff Avenue, the Fox captures the historic and natural elements of Banff National Park. Its unique style, and hot pool centre piece themed on the historic Cave and Basin site, makes this a distinctive and comfortable environment to relax in. Don't forget to try one of the world famous margaritas at Chilis restaurant.
- 10 minutes' walk to downtown Banff. The ski bus to all three ski areas stops close by.
- Lounge area
- Chilis restaurant & bar (open breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Fitness room
- Cave and Basin hotpool
- Free Wi-FI in rooms and lobby area
- On-site laundry
- Free underground parking
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Ski room
- Car parking - indoor
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Cave and basin hotpool
- Cots & Linen
- Highchairs in Restaurant
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 116
- No. of floors: 1
- All rooms are attractively furnished with bath and shower, hairdryer, telephone, fireplace, safe and coffee maker.
- Hotel roomsleeps 1-4 Two double beds or queen and single pull out, suitable for 2 adults and 2 children only (no kitchen facilities).
- Superior 1-bedroom Suite – sleeps 1-4 One king bed or two double beds in bedroom with a double pull-out in living room with full kitchen.
- Superior 2-bedroom Suite – sleeps 2-6 One king bed or two double beds in bedroom one and two double beds in second bedroom with a double pull-out in living room with full kitchen.
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Deluxe Continental breakfast
- No of restaurants: 1
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy