A world famous hotel, the old Baronial splendor of the Fairmont Banff Springs never fails to amaze. Virtually a resort in itself the hotel is nestled at the foot of the Rockies in extensive grounds with superb views of the wilderness.
- No. of rooms: 768
- Official rating: 5
- Fairmont rooms sleep up to 4 and have a king size bed (sleep 1-2), a queen size bed and a single bed (sleep 3); two queen beds or a queen/king with sofa bed (sleep 4).
- Deluxe rooms (sleep 1-4) have the same layout as Fairmont rooms but are larger and more comfortable.
- The spacious Junior Suites have a defined bedroom with a king bed and sitting area with double sofa bed. Larger suites available on request.
- All rooms are allocated with sufficient beds for the number of occupants and have bath, shower, TV, telephone, coffee maker, hairdryer and minibar.
- Gold Floor Rooms Fairmont and deluxe gold floor rooms are available too.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Upgrade to Fairmont ‘Gold Floor’ Rooms & Service
- Book the Fairmont Gold Floor rooms for added luxury on your holiday. Available in Fairmont hotels in Banff, Lake Louise, Whistler and Tremblant, you can enjoy superior accommodation and first class services on the exclusive Gold Floor of the hotel, including:
- Private check-in and check out
- Private lounge exclusive for Gold Floor guests
- Healthy continental breakfast in lounge
- Afternoon canapés and honour bar
- Complimentary newspaper
- Dedicated Fairmont Gold Manager
- Personalised wake-up calls
- Computer access in lounge with high-speed internet
- In room high speed internet access
- Selection of DVDs, CDs, books and games to enjoy.
All of this combined with the spectacular skiing will make your stay nothing short of unforgettable.
Please note that the above is not an exhaustive list of amenities.
These may vary for each Fairmont hotel.
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Tremblant
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Choice of restaurants
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Whirlpool, fitness centre (fee $30 per stay, pay locally)
- Magnificent spa featuring 4 pools, lounges, whirlpool, outdoor hot tub, saunas, steam rooms, treatments (entry to spa approx $69 plus treatments)
- Beauty salon
- Bowling centre
- Ice rink
- Skate hire
- Heated indoor pool
- Ski room
- Fitness room
- Heated outdoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Disco or nightclub
- Games room
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Laundry service
- Currency exchange
- Garden terrace
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Coffee shop
- Hair salon
- TV room
- Baby sitting - day
- Baby sitting - evening
- Child's Menu
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Room only
- There are a variety of restaurants available at the hotel to book and enjoy locally
- Christmas and New Year festivities (book locally in advance)
2020/2021 Season offersFree Lift Pass - Free lift pass for the party leader of groups of 15 or more.Half Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy