The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel is an elegant and luxury full service hotel, located on the edge of Banff. Designed in the style of a Scottish baronial castle, guests can expect first class service and facilities at this world famous hotel.
Guests can enjoy free use of the original indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, or indulge in a treatment at the luxurious Willow Stream Spa - please note there is a small additional charge for access. The Willow Stream Spa is in our opinion one of the best spa facilities in the Canadian Rockies and is well worth a visit!
There is no shortage of dining options either, with a choice of 11 different restaurant and lounges - serving everything from sushi to steak.
Banff is a short 15 minute walk or five minutes on the shuttle, for which there is a small charge. The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel is on the Banff resort ski shuttle bus route.
Fairmont GOLD is available at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel.
- Indoor & outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Indoor whirlpool
- Willow Stream Spa
- Bowling alley
- Gift Shops
- Ski Storage
- Samurai Sushi Bar & Restaurant
- Bow Valley Grill
- Banffshire Club
- Castello Ristorante
- The Waldhaus
- Grapes Wine Bar
Room Types & Amenities:
Rooms are all elegantly furnished, but room sizes vary throughout the hotel – as a rule of thumb Fairmont Rooms have a maximum occupancy of two persons, Deluxe Rooms and Junior Suites can both accommodate up to four adults. Rooms designated as ‘View’ offer a view down the stunning Bow Valley.
- Cable television
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Telephone with voicemail
Featured Room Types:
- Fairmont Room: King or Queen or 2 Twin beds. Approx 250 sqft. Fairmont rooms are located on the mountain side of the resort.
- Fairmont Mountain View: King or Queen or 2 Twin beds. Approx 250 sqft. Spectacular views of the Bow or Spray Valley.
- Deluxe Room: King, Queen, 2 Twins, 2 Queens, or Queen plus 1 Twin bed. Approx 385 sq. ft. Deluxe rooms are located on the mountain side of the resort.
- Junior Mountain View Suite: King & Sofa bed. Approx 50 sq. ft. Junior Suites offer stunning vistas of the Bow Valley.
- Fairmont GOLD Room: 1 King bed + shower. Approx. 268sqft.
- Also available: Executive Suite, Executive Suite View, 1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Bedroom Suite, Terrace Suite, Vice Regal Suite, Deluxe Mountain View: King, Stanley Thompson Deluxe, Stanley Thompson Deluxe Mountain View, Signature Mountain View.
Tailor-Made Ski Holidays
Our North American ski holidays are always tailor-made especially for you. We can book any duration, add on a city break or a two-centre skiing holiday all booked with only the best direct flights or good connections. Of course, all our package holidays are covered by ATOL.
We arrange both private and shared transfers to whisk you to your chosen resort.
We offer fantastic skiing holidays in the best ski resorts across North America, call one of our North America ski specialist for booking advice and the latest deals from hotels and airlines.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy