Caribou Lodge has long been known for its friendly and outgoing staff, who are always happy to help. The impressive hand hewn logs that accent the building's exterior and lobby create the spectacular ambience of this mountain lodge. The massive fieldstone fireplace that dominates the lobby invites you to relax in front of warm crackling flames. The Caribou Lodge offers high standards of comfort and convenience.
- No. of rooms: 190
- Official rating: 4
190 Newly renovated bedrooms and bathrooms offer mountain sophistication. Rooms sleep 1-4 and have two queen or two double beds, bath and shower, hairdryer, mini-fridge, safe, coffee maker and TV.
Lodge rooms are on the ground floor.
Superior rooms are also available at a supplement.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- 10 minutes' walk to downtown Banff and the ski bus stops outside.
- Lobby with open fire
- The 'Keg Steakhouse' and bar
- Large jetted hot pool
- Steam room and small fitness room
- ‘Red Earth’ spa (pay locally)
- Coin-op laundry
- Ski lockers
- Free parking
- Fitness room
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Ski room
- Cots & Linen
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Room only. On-site 'Keg' Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner (pay locally)
- No of restaurants: 1
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy