Malina Village comprises of 28 alpine-style chalets, situated amidst magnificent pine woodland, just 2.2 km from Borovets resort centre, providing a peaceful atmosphere for leisure and skiing. The Malina Village offers a great value ski holiday for families or groups of friends in Bulgaria. In the evenings, the après-ski down the road in Borovets can be reached by the complimentary shuttle bus or taxi. Guests on Bed & Breakfast or Half Board will have their meals in Yagoda restaurant just across the road.
- Board Basis: Self-Catering
- Official Category: 3
- Lifts: No lifts
- Floors: 2
- Distance to lifts: 2200 metres
- Rooms: 28
Prices are based on 4 adults sharing a chalet with a lounge area (with a sofa bed), a twin & a double room upstairs, a basic kitchen, fridge, shower & Sat-TV. Child age: 12 years (children over 11 years pay adult prices for ski services)
Free shuttle bus to the gondola lift, all other facilities & services may be subject to a local charge.
Supplements (per person per night)
- Bed & Breakfast £4.60 (adult), £2.60 (child)
- Half Board £10.80 (adult), £5.70 (child)
- Christmas dinner £29.00 (adult), £14.80 (child)
- New Year's Eve dinner £40.30 (adult), £20.50 (child)
- Christmas or New Year's Eve dinners are available only when upgrading to Half Board
Chalet - for 3 adults sharing from £3.00; for 2 adults sharing from £8.30
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is offering a full refund guarantee should your holiday be cancelled due to COVID-19 related issues.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy