Located in a picturesque setting, the Hotel Radina's Way ticks all the boxes. It's 2km from the slopes and the resort centre, so you're not too far from all the action, but the hotel itself is quiet. Add in the indoor pool and spa area, and you've got somewhere perfect for relaxing.
- Peaceful location surrounded by beautiful views
- Shuttle bus service to and from the slopes
- Wellness area with a jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath
- 2km to the resort centre
- 2km to the slopes and the nearest gondola
- Free shuttle bus to the slopes and resort centre
All rooms have a satellite TV, WiFi, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
- Twin/Double Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Twin or double bed, single folding bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- Family Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Twin or double bed, double sofa bed or single folding beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- Suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Twin or double bed, double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
- Indoor pool
- Spa area with whirlpool, sauna and steam bath
- Extra charge for massage
- Fitness room
- WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Ski lockers
- 2 lifts
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course buffet evening meals (may be waiter-served during low occupancy)
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy