The Hotel Ice Angels has bright, spacious rooms furnished in contemporary style. It's ideally located on the edge of the slopes, just a few metres from the main four-man chairlift in the heart of the resort. It also offers a indoor pool and wellness area to really help you relax after a day on the mountain.
- Fantastic location on the slopes, opposite the main ski lift
- Indoor pool and wellness facilities
- Bar, café and nightclub at the hotel
Fantastic location on the slopes, opposite the main ski lift
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, minibar, hairdryer and radio.
- Twin eaves room - sleeps 1-2: twin beds, private bath and WC. Sloping ceilings.
- Twin room - sleeps 1-3: twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath and WC.
- Superior double room - sleeps 2-3: double bed, single sofa bed, private bath and WC.
- Type D4 apartment - sleeps 4-5: double bedroom, twin bedroom, living room with two single sofa beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
- Indoor pool
- Extra charge for whirlpool, sauna, steam room and turkish bath
- Free wifi in rooms and public areas
- Lift to all floors
- 38 rooms
- Welcome drink
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course buffet evening meals
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Bulgaria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy