The Alpin Hotel is small but perfectly formed. It offers a boutique experience in the centre of Borovets and is just 20m from the pistes and a couple of minutes from the chairlifts.
At the Alpin, you’ll get a slice of tranquillity that’s just a snowball’s throw from Borovets’ legendary entertainment. You can relax and recharge in a peaceful atmosphere at the hotel – perhaps with a dip in the whirlpool or a trip to the sauna – and then head out to party in the many bars and nightclubs around the resort.
The Irish pub and restaurant here are famous for its wide choice of Bulgarian and international dishes, sure to keep all appetites satisfied. The desserts are particularly delicious – don’t miss the heavenly chocolate soufflé. Breakfast is a simple but varied mix of hot and cold fare, and you can always stop for a drink and snack in the café upstairs.
The rooms are warm and welcoming, with simple furniture and comfy beds. For an extra luxury twist, choose a superior room to get your own private massage bath.
Throughout your stay, the super friendly staff will be on hand whenever you need them.
- Superb ski-in, ski-out location next to the slopes
- Right next to the resort centre
- Sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- Irish pub and café
Pretty much everything is close to the hotel in Borovets, given how small the resort is, but the Alpin really is in a perfect position for the slopes. It's less than 2 minutes to the Sitnyakovo Express chairlift, the Martinovi Baracki chairlift and the drag lifts. All of the runs lead back here too, though the closest one to the hotel is the Cherveno Zname black run. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance too, so there's always something new to try for lunch.
- Next to the slopes
- 2 minutes' walk to the lifts
- 1-minute walk to the ski school meeting point
- Less than a minute's walk to the resort centre
All rooms have a minibar, telephone, satellite TV and DVD player.
- Triple room - sleeps 1-3: double bed, single bed when booked for 3 people, private bath, WC and balcony.
- Type C studio - sleeps 1-4: double bed, two single beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
- Superior double room - sleeps 1-3: double bed, single bed when booked for 3 people, private massage bath, WC and balcony.
- Extra charge for the sauna, steam room, whirlpool and massages
- Irish pub
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Extra charge for launderette
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course set-menu evening meals (drinks not included)
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners with live music are included
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy