River Pine Chalet is over 100 years old. The main house has an open plan lounge dining area with a fully fitted kitchen area where our fresh homemade food is served by our hosts or if you are taking a self catered option where you can cook up some great food and serve at our beautiful dining table which can seat upto 16 guests. Upstairs in the main house we have 3 bedrooms all ensuite and a further 3 bedrooms in the annexe (again all ensuite) River Pine can sleep 16 guests.
- Bedroom 1 - Bedroom 1 is set over 2 floors, downstairs are the bathroom and a single sofabed with 3 single beds upstairs
- Bedroom 2 - Bedroom 2 has twin beds with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - Bedroom 3, again set over 2 amazing floors with twin beds and bathroom downstairs and 3 further single beds upstairs
- Annexe Bedroom 1 - This bedroom is on the groundfloor of the annexe and has a double bed with ensuite bathroom
- Annexe Bedroom 2 - Annexe bedroom 2 is upstairs with twin beds and ensuite bathroom
- Annexe Bedroom 3 - Annexe bedroom 3 again is upstairs with twin beds and ensuite bathroom
- Return airport transfers
- Accommodation sole use
- Mulled wine on arrival
- Breakfast English style and Continental/6 days/-hot and cold options
- Afternoon tea, coffee and homemade cake/6 days/
- 3-course dinner with local beer, wine and soft drinks/6 days/
- Use of onsite Hot tub and Sauna( applies for Snow Pine Chalet and River Pine Chalet)
- Use of onsite Sauna( applies for Ginchini chalet)
- Ski and board hire for the group
- Daily shuttles to and from Gondola from 8 to 18.00
The hot tub and sauna are shared with the Snow Pine Chalet.
Prices shown are a guide price, please call us for accurate pricing.
Return airport transfers included.
Freshly Prepared & Cooked Daily Onsite
Food in this chalet is all prepared and cooked daily - they serve a 3-course dinner each night (1 night off if you are doing a 7-night stay)
Experienced Chefs Cooking For You
They have in their kitchen 3 experienced chefs cooking all your Chalet favourite dishes
Buffet Style Breakfast
Hot & cold selection served Buffet style to include throughout the week - Eggs, English Bacon & Sausage, Pancakes, Cheese, Salami, Cucumber, Fruit, Cereal, Yoghurt, Jams, Honey, Toast, Tea & Coffee, Orange Juice
Their starters range from Arrancini, Mixed Bean Pate, Homemade Soups, Lush Salads, Homemade Quiche, Garlic Mushrooms, Prawn & Bacon Croquettes, Hummus, Falafel, Quiche Lorraine
Chicken Chasseur, Beef Bourguignon, Slow Cooked Pork, Roast Chicken, Lasagne, Chilli Con Carne, Cottage Pie, Pork Steaks in Mushroom Sauce, Herby Baked Trout
Chocolate Tart, Cheesecake, Mixed Berry Crumble, Cherry Pie, Apple Pie, Profiteroles, Sticky Toffee Pudding, Eton Mess, Chocolate Mousse, Banoffee Pie
.....did someone say Afternoon Cake time???
Their Homemade afternoon cakes will be waiting for you when you return to the Chalet from the slopes along with a hot Tea and Coffee
Afternoon Cakes - Chocolate Orange Cake, Carrot Cake, Scones, Shortbread, Lemon Drizzle Cake, Raisin Cookies, Chocolate Brownies
Vegan & Vegetarian options
They cater for all Dietary requirements including those that have a lactose intolerance or wheat allergy - they will always do their best to provide the best ingredients available!
They know that it is not easy to please kids on holiday so they can offer a children's menu to suit your child's taste - we make great homemade Pizza and hand-cut fries!
We know that the meals are such an important part of the holiday and providing good hearty fayre for groups can be challenging - but we have learnt from experience employing experienced chefs in the kitchens makes a big difference as most Chalets employ young hosts.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy