The all singing, all dancing Chalet Diana-Ross is conveniently perched between Bansko’s historic old town and the lively new quarter, placing you at a 10 minute stroll from taverns, bars and shops. What’s better, with our complimentary shuttle service running morning and evening, the gondola is just minutes away.
The chalet sleeps up to 25, spread over 4 floors and boasts private en-suite bathrooms, comfortable beds and balconies with picturesque mountain views. This chalet is full of character; a large communal area with homely log fire, as well a separate cosy lounge featuring a large TV, retro games consoles, free wifi and sauna. Outdoors you’ll find table tennis and a large covered hot tub in the private walled garden. Chalet Diana-Ross is the perfect retreat to kick back and enjoy an evening after a thrilling day on the mountains.
What You Get
- Based on 7-night bed & breakfast stay
- NEW QUEUE JUMP: Free transfer to piste if there is a 20 minute or longer gondola queue
- Anytime return airport transfers (Sofia International)
- Comprehensive breakfast including daily hot options
- Honesty bar with local beverages including craft beers, ales and artisan wines
- Complimentary daily Chalet-Gondola shuttle service
- Daily handcrafted breads straight out of the oven
- Mulled wine and cake on arrival
- Free WiFi
- Daily cakes & popcorn to welcome you home in the afternoon
- Widescreen TV with games consoles and films
- Homemade jams, pickles, chutneys and locally picked chai (tea)
- Years of local knowledge and advice, help with booking activities
- Pre-booking of lift passes & assistance arranging lessons
- Dietary requirements happily catered for
- Tea, coffee & hot chocolate always available
- All towels & linen provided
- In chalet ski/snowboard fitting service
- Cots, highchairs and microwave available for children/infants
- Carbon offsetting your stay and travel, including return flights
- Trip to local geothermal mineral spa pools
- Handmade Snomads Merchandise
- Upgrade Honesty Bar including local Craft Beers & Artisan Wines to Unlimited Open Bar
- Retro Rental (bright outrageous 80’s onesies for hire)
- Guide led walks
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Cross-country Skiing
- Mountain BBQ
- Wine & Craft Beer Tastings
- Ski Touring
- In Chalet Childcare
What To Bring
- Travel & Winter Sports Insurance
- Sense of Adventure
Bed & Breakfast chalet is the perfect mix of comfort and freedom. For those wanting a holiday without set meal times and the opportunity to explore local food.
To set you up for a day on the slopes, try our continental style breakfast with meats and cheese, bread, yogurt, local honey, homemade jams and preserves, selection of cereals, porridge and our hot cooked options. Refreshing juices, fresh coffee and a range of highlander teas are also provided.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
In light of the Coronavirus pandemic, this operator wants all guests to be able to book with confidence and have therefore introduced the simple policy below in addition to our usual terms and conditions, a copy of which will be provided upon request. The policy applies to all stays in Chalet Diana-Ross, Chalet Supreme, Chalet Prince, and Chalet Stardust only.
Should, at the time of your intended stay, one of the following events set out at (a) to (d) occur you will have the option to either defer your stay or request a full refund:
(a) The UK FCDO (Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office) advise against all but essential travel to your chalet destination country; or
(b) Authorities in the country of the chalet impose travel restrictions which affect the ability to reach the chalet or the borders are closed to UK arrivals; or
(c) The UK Government impose travel restrictions which require you to quarantine in a hotel on your return; or
(d) Authorities in the country of the chalet impose a period of quarantine on arrival and there isn’t the option to forgo this quarantine period by providing evidence of a negative COVID-19 test or of being fully vaccinated.
You’ll be able to defer your stay if one of the following events set out at (e) to (f) occurs:
(e) If, after you’ve booked, the UK Government changes the rules for the destination you’re travelling to, meaning you’ll need to quarantine at home on your return to the UK.
(f) If you’re unable to travel due to new testing or vaccination requirements or if you’ve been asked to self-isolate upon your return or if the area you live in goes into local lockdown when you’re due to travel and these requirements/restrictions were introduced after you booked.
Any other reasons will not be considered a valid reason and our standard cancellation terms will apply. These cancellation terms are valid up until the day before arrival.
Guests are strongly advised to check their insurance policies prior to booking.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy