The all singing, all dancing Chalet Diana-Ross is conveniently perched between Bansko’s historic old town and the lively new quarter, placing you at a 10 minute stroll from taverns, bars and shops. What’s better, with our complimentary shuttle service running morning and evening, the gondola is just minutes away.
The chalet sleeps up to 25, spread over 4 floors and boasts private en-suite bathrooms, comfortable beds and balconies with picturesque mountain views. This chalet is full of character; a large communal area with homely log fire, as well a separate cosy lounge featuring a large TV, retro games consoles, free wifi and sauna. Outdoors you’ll find table tennis and a large covered hot tub in the private walled garden. Chalet Diana-Ross is the perfect retreat to kick back and enjoy an evening after a thrilling day on the mountains.
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- Sky Sports
- Free Transfers
- Log Fire
- In-Chalet Fitting
- Table Tennis
- Mountain Views
What you get
- Based on 2-night part-catered
- QUEUE JUMP: Super affordable transfer direct from chalet to ski area, avoid any queues
- Return Saturday airport transfers (Sofia International)
- Locally sourced organic two-course meal on 2-nights (part-catered stays only)
- Comprehensive breakfast including daily hot options
- Honesty bar with local beverages
- Complimentary daily Chalet-Gondola shuttle service
- Mulled wine and cake on arrival
- Free WiFi
- Daily cakes to welcome you home in the afternoon
- Widescreen TV with games consoles and films
- Homemade jams, pickles, chutneys and locally picked chai (tea)
- Years of local knowledge and advice, help with booking activities
- Pre-booking of lift passes & assistance arranging lessons
- Dietary requirements happily catered for
- Tea, coffee & hot chocolate always available
- All towels & linen provided
- In chalet ski/snowboard fitting service
- Cots, highchairs and microwave available for children/infants
- 2 native trees planted per guest
- Trip to local geothermal mineral spa pools
- Handmade Merchandise
- Upgrade Honesty Bar including local Craft Beers & Artisan Wines to Unlimited Open Bar
- Retro Rental (bright outrageous 80’s onesies for hire)
- Guide led walks
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Cross-country Skiing
- Mountain BBQ
- Wine & Craft Beer Tastings
- Ski Touring
What To Bring
- Travel & Winter Sports Insurance
- Sense of Adventure
This chalet is sold on a part-catered basis and is the perfect mix of comfort and freedom. You’ll be served delicious 2 course meals on the first and last night of your chalet holiday, the rest of the week is yours to explore the local cuisine that Bansko & Zakopane has to offer. This is for those wanting a holiday with more flexibility during your stay.
To set you up for a day on the slopes, try our continental style breakfast with meats, cheese, bread, yogurt, local honey, jams and preserves, a fine selection of cereals and our daily hot option. Refreshing juices, fresh coffee and a range of highlander teas are also provided.
Cakes to welcome you back to the chalet. Help yourself to drinks from our chalet honesty bars.
Your two-course evening meal kicks off with your chalet team preparing fresh daily dishes such as:
- Overnight cooked Balkan stew with rice and braised cabbage.
- Winter BBQ cook-out – Ribs, Burgers, home made sausages, flatbreads & salads
- Cauliflower cheese burgers, tomato salsa and a basil pesto. V
If you still need some sweetness in your life, you can then indulge in one of our deserts with classics: sticky toffee pudding, dark chocolate brownie & seasonal crumble and custard.
Enjoy a fresh coffee or a choice of teas including our locally handpicked chai.
On the other evenings you can get a delicious, home cooked evening meal and a beer from around €5. After years of tasty research we’ve compiled a list of local restaurants, taverns and take outs that we really love, our staff will always be happy to help organise a restaurant or arrange a simple food delivery for you to enjoy in the comfort of the chalet.
The dishes listed are examples of what you can expect, it is not a confirmed menu and seasonal options may differ. If you arrive after 9pm a lighter evening meal will be provided.
Upgrade your stay with our additional services.
Unlimited Chalet Bar – £45pp
This chalet has an honesty bar with beer and red wine at other times. Though if you enjoy a drink on holiday, you can upgrade to remove the honesty bar and replace it with an unlimited bar! We will keep the fridge stocked every day and you can help yourself to as many drinks as you want, at any hour of your stay!
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy