The unique Chalet Chico is perfect for large groups wanting free roam of their very own chalet or smaller groups wanting to mingle and meet new people. It’s a short stroll from Bansko’s lively bars, taverns and shops on Pirin street. Run by one of Bansko’s oldest families you’ll be made to feel right at home with all manor of homemade treats.
As well as a large comfortable lounge area this chalet also has its very own steam room, sauna and outdoor hot tub to help those tired muscles after a day of skiing, or a day of pampering yourself. There are nine generously sized en-suite rooms which can be made into doubles or twins depending on your group set up and all with their own balcony.
Delicious evening meals are enjoyed in the separate traditional Mehana (dining room), allowing you to step back in time and enjoy a truly memorable experience. Chalet Chico is the perfect spot for your catered Winter holiday.
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room
- Wine & Beer With Meals
- Free Transfers
- Private Fitting
- Mountain Views
What you get:
- Based on 7-night half-board catered stay
- QUEUE JUMP: Super affordable transfer direct from chalet to ski area, avoid any queues
- Anytime return airport transfers (Sofia International)
- Locally sourced organic two-course meal on 5-nights
- Comprehensive breakfast including daily hot options
- Honesty bar with local beverages including craft beers, ales and artisan wines
- Complimentary daily Chalet-Gondola shuttle service
- A glass of organic wine or beer with evening meals
- Access to in-chalet Sauna, Steam room & Outdoor Hot Tub
- Free WiFi
- Homemade jams, pickles, chutneys and locally picked chai (tea)
- Years of local knowledge and advice, help with booking activities
- Pre-booking of lift passes & assistance arranging lessons
- Dietary requirements happily catered for
- Tea, coffee & hot chocolate always available
- All towels & linen provided
- Private ski/snowboard fitting service
- Cots, highchairs and microwave available for children/infants
- 2 native tress planted per guest
- Trip to local geothermal mineral spa pools
- In-Chalet Massages
- Handmade Merchandise
- Upgrade Honesty Bar including local Craft Beers & Artisan Wines to Unlimited Open Bar
- Retro Rental (bright outrageous 80’s onesies for hire)
- Guide led walks
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Cross-country Skiing
- Wine & Craft Beer Tastings
- Ski Touring
What To Bring:
- Travel & Winter Sports Insurance
- Sense of Adventure
The classic catered chalet experience with a twist. Daily breakfasts and 2 course dinners on 5 nights during your stay with Snomads.
To set you up for a day on the slopes, try our continental style breakfast with meats, cheese, bread, yogurt, local honey, jams and preserves, a selection of cereals and our daily hot option. Refreshing juices, fresh coffee and a range of highlander teas are also provided.
Your two-course evening meal kicks off with your chalet team preparing fresh daily dishes such as:
- Slow cooked pork belly, creamy potatoes, red wine braised cabbage.
- Cauliflower cheese burgers, flatbreads, tomato salsa and a basil pesto. V
- Fire cooked mountain trout, with lemon potatoes & creamy leeks.
- Red lentil & smoked aubergine moussaka with flatbreads. V
If you still need some sweetness in your life, you can then indulge in one of our deserts with classics: sticky toffee pudding, dark chocolate brownie & seasonal crumble and custard.
Enjoy a fresh coffee or a choice of teas including our locally handpicked chai.
The dishes listed are examples of what you can expect, it is not a confirmed menu and seasonal options may differ. If you arrive after 9pm a lighter evening meal will be provided.
We feel good wine, beer and spirits are something that accompany tasty food perfectly. After years of research and some hard work in gathering local knowledge, we have created a network of generational winemakers, spirit distillers and craft beer artisans.
We are proud to offer you a superb selection to savour and appreciate. One of the below will be available during your stay, based on growing conitions, local supply and our favouite at the time.
- Red – Mavrud Grape – Mavrud is deep, complex and the torch bearer of Bulgarian wine artisans.
- Red – Rubin Grape – A personal favorite from the heart of the winemaking region known as the Thracian valley.
- Red – Cabernet & Merlot Grapes – From the foothills of the Rodopi mountains, a magnificent fruity blend of Cabernet Merlot.
We love beer and a selction of cold bottled beers will be available in our chalets. Whether a fresh larger or darker brew, there will be somthing to ease into after a day of skiing. Nasdrave!
Homemade Rakia. Double distilled over fire, our Rakia spirit is made from super sweet Muscat grapes. Pure and strong, one to enjoy after evening meals.
You’ll sample a variety of these with evening meals in our catered chalets (excluding part-catered). All chalets contain an honesty bar with a selection, but to experience a true taste of what’s available we highly recommend you get involved with our beer and wine tasting evenings.
Upgrade your stay with our additional services.
Unlimited Chalet Bar – £45pp
Chalet Chico includes a glass of beer or wine with meals, and also has an honesty bar with beer and red wine at other times. Though if you enjoy a drink on holiday, you can upgrade to remove the honesty bar and replace it with an unlimited bar! We will keep the fridge stocked every day and you can help yourself to as many drinks as you want, at any hour of your stay!
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy