Belvedere Holiday Club is a sumptuous gated complex comprising of luxury studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. A wide range of modern leisure facilities will be at your disposal. The superb location of the complex, only a few minutes walk from the cabin lift and right next to the Mall of Bansko, will make your stay even more pleasant.
Belvedere Holiday Club consists of 3 residential buildings with a lot of inner space. The chic Belvedere Classico restaurant is the most distinguished place in Bansko, which offers an exquisite selection of dishes from the European cuisine, as well as a fine selection of wines.
- Board Basis: Self-Catering, Half Board, Bed & Breakfast
- Official Category:4
- Distance to lifts:500 metres
Prices are based on 4 adults sharing a one-bedroom apartment or 6 adults sharing a two-bedroom apartment, all equipped with shower, hairdryer, balcony, Sat-TV, DVD player, & kitchenette with fridge, microwave, oven. Child age: 11 years
- Lobby bar
- Reception (24 hours)
- Indoor swimming pool
- Spa centre with jacuzzi, solarium, sauna, steam bath, massage
- Safety deposit boxes
- Ski storage for own equipment
- Wi-Fi in the lobby & restaurant
- Shuttle bus to the gondola lift
Free shuttle bus to the gondola lift
Free use of swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam bath & Wi-Fi, all other facilities & services may be subject to a local charge.
Supplements (per person per night)
- Breakfast £3.20 (adult); £2.20 (child)
- Half board £11.90 (adult); £6.50 (child)
- New Year's Eve dinner £64.70 (adult); £32.30 (child) New Year's Eve dinner is available only when upgrading to Half Board.
One bedroom - 3 adults sharing from £4.60; 2 adults sharing from £11.40 • Two bedroom - 5 adults sharing from £3.10; 4 adults sharing from £6.00; 3 adults sharing from £10.90; 2 adults sharing from £20.70
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy