Thomas Eggler and his family have been welcoming guests to the Arlberghaus since 1931. The hotel has an enviable location and places emphasis on exceptional service and high standards.
- Central ski-in location, 2 minutes' walk to the ski lift.
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and infrared cabin.
- Cinema with blu-ray and Wii games console.
- central location
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski lift
- ski school meeting point outside
- ice skating rink behind hotel
All rooms have a minibar, hairdryer, safe, cable TV, WiFi and bathrobes. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, upon request.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Deluxe Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- lounge and bar
- sun terrace
- weekly wine tasting
- sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and fitness room
- extra charge for massage
- cinema with blu-ray and Wii games console
- children's movie at 7pm
- extra charge for babysitting on request
- weekly ski guiding with hotel owner
- 52 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- daily après ski snack (3pm-5pm)
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet and cheese board
- early supper option (6pm)
- weekly farmers' buffet
- weekly fondue evening
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy