This lovely historic hotel dates back to the 15th century and is set on the edge of Zell’s medieval pedestrianised centre and close to the lake. Full of charm and attractive traditional features, it has a warm and welcoming feel provided by the Hörl family, a rustic bar & lounge area, and a wonderfully relaxing spa.
- Close to the pedestrian zone
- 3-4 minutes' walk (350m) to the City Xpress gondola
- Comfortable yet rustic lounge with bar and open fireplace
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Lovely vaulted stube with antiques
- Leisure area with indoor/outdoor pool, brand new spa area with sauna, jacuzzi, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room (free, swimsuits permitted), beauty treatments, solarium and massages (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Lift (not to small and Bürger rooms)
- Indoor pool
- Opening Times:all day
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Opening Times:all day
- Steam room
- Car parking
- Credit cards accepted
- Games room
- Safe deposit box
- Table tennis
- TV room
- Car parking - indoor
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Games Room
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
- Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 39
- Charming original wing 'Bürger' Austrian twins* have bath or shower and seating area.
- New wing superior 'Herrschaft' Austrian twins* are larger and have shower, balcony and lounge area.
- Junior suites, type 'Fürsten', have lounge area, bath and balcony.
- Some smaller twins with shower are also available for double or single occupancy.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, bathrobes and hairdryer.
*In certain locations, a twin is commonly accepted as referring to two separate mattresses and duvets contained in one large frame. Most hotels have rooms that will take an extra bed if required. These extra beds may be bunk beds, fold-away beds or sofa beds, but the suitability of these beds may depend on each individual. Where an extra bed is added this may limit the space available. Rooms with extra beds are still bookable for two person occupancy although, in this case, the hotelier may allocate a standard-sized twin bedded room without extra beds. Single rooms do not always match up either in size or facilities to twin bedded rooms, even when a supplement is paid.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of each course plus salad buffet
- Various weekly speciality dinners and buffets
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Smart casual wear required at all meal times
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy