The Hotel Waldhof overlooks the resort and is just 10 minutes' walk from the centre. It provides friendly hospitality and an excellent standard of accommodation. There's also an outstanding in-house entertainment and activity programme to keep everyone satisfied..
- Ski-in, 5 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola or ski bus stops outside.
- Sauna, infrared cabin, steam room, two whirlpools and a heated outdoor pool.
- Weekly live music, dance evening, and wine tasting events.
- Games room and children's playroom with toys
- ski-in (conditions permitting)
- 5 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
- 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre
All rooms have a cable TV and free WiFi, and are non-smoking.
- Small twin room (20m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Family room (25m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Junior suite (annexe* - 42m²) - sleeps 2-5: Austrian twin beds, living area with single sofa bed and double sofa bed, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin annexe room* (31m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
*The annexe is located 20 metres from the main building and is connected by an underground passage.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- spacious modern bar/lounge area
- weekly music and dance evening
- new indoor pool
- heated outdoor pool
- sauna, infrared cabin, steam room and 2 whirlpools
- extra charge for massage
- variety of new saunas
- spa area with gym games room
- children's playroom with toys
- 80 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon après ski snack
- 4-course buffet or waiter served (depending on occupancy) evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve buffet included
- unlimited beer, house wine or soft drinks (8am-midnight)
- daily packed lunch.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy