The Hotel Schmittenhof's got a charming alpine feel with wooden balconies and pine trees on either side. Location-wise, it's up above the Schmitten valley and right by the pistes, so you can ski-in and ski-out to your heart’s content – you can even swoosh down to the resort centre on a gentle blue run.
After some slope action, you can get your zen on in the sauna and steam room and there’s even heated loungers if you fancy a post-ski snooze. Or you can keep things lively with some al fresco après on the sun terrace or an aperitif at the bar.
And at mealtimes, you’ll be treated to great food made with local produce, starting with a breakfast buffet with plenty of choice – we're talking pastries, eggs, bacon and even pancakes. For your evening meal, you’ll get three courses of local and international dishes. The hotel has an impressive wine cellar too, so you can find your go-to tipple.
- Ski-in, ski-out on a blue run.
- Unwind in the sauna and steam room.
- Fab views of the Alps and Lake Zell.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meal with menu and salad buffet
- Early meals for children are available on request
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are available
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
- Tourist tax payable locally Approx. €2.20 per person per night.
- Please be advised that safety standards with regards to balconies differ in Austria and on occasions you may be allocated a room whereby the balcony is lower than we would expect in the UK and Ireland. For your own safety, please ensure that you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12 in your party, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
- Ski-in, ski-out on a blue run
- 2 minutes' walk to the trassXpress gondola
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski school and nursery slopes
- 16 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- Twin room – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin deluxe room – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults and 1 child up to 15 years old): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony or terrace.
- Suite – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults and 1 child up to 15 years old): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private shower, WC and south facing balcony.
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Spa with sauna, steam room and heated loungers
- Boot room with heated boot rack
- Sun terrace
- Free WiFi available everywhere
- Lift to all floors