The Boutique Hotel TwoTimez was formerly known as the Heitzmann Annexe TwoTimez. With a fantastic location in the heart of Zell, it’s ideal for those who like to be close to the action. The City Xpress gondola is just a couple of minutes’ walk away and there’s an endless choice of shops, bars and restaurants on your doorstep.
Inside, the TwoTimez is sleek and contemporary, with warm bedrooms decorated in modern Alpine style. Customers staying here will have full access to the facilities at the sister Hotel Heitzmann– from the inviting wellness area with sauna and steam room, to the rooftop bar with beautiful views of the town and mountains. A rich buffet breakfast will set you up for the day and, if you want to keep things simple, you can upgrade to half board and get your evening meals included too.
The excellent staff are known for friendly, personal service – and they’re just waiting to welcome and spoil you this season.
- Central location, just a 2-minute walk to the City Xpress gondola.
- Warm rooms with unique and modern decor.
- Inviting spa with a auna and steam room.
- Rooftop bar with panoramic mountain views.
- central location
- 2 minutes' walk to the City Xpress gondola
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski school
- ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a flatscreen satellite/cable TV with UK channels, music dock, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe, fridge and tea and coffee making facilities. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Twin room (25-30m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Suite (50m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath, shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Cots are available free of charge.
- sauna and steam room
- extra charge for massage
- bar and lounge
- games room
- ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- optional upgrade to half board with 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and a salad bar
- optional upgrade to include Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala meals
- early meals for children are available
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
The images shown are of the sister Hotel Heitzmann. The bedrooms in the Boutique Hotel TwoTimez will be similar in style once complete.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy