The Sporthotel is right in the thick of the action at the heart of atmospheric St Anton. The hotel is perfectly situated on the pedestrianised main street, just a few minutes’ walk from the Gampenbahn and Galzigbahn lifts.
With three restaurants for hotel guests only as well as a resort famous steak house and café-restaurant overlooking the pedestrianised street, the Sporthotel has plenty of dining options to choose from. We get great reviews for both the food and hospitality.
While the hotel doesn’t pretend to be a wellness haven there is an indoor pool complete with a couple of saunas and a steam room to relax those weary muscles, massages are also available on site. And let’s not forget the almost daily pianist at the hotel bar.
The Sporthotel is perfectly situated on the pedestrianised main street, just a few minutes’ walk from the Gampenbahn and Galzigbahn lifts (350m).
- Steam room
- Car parking
All rooms in the Sporthotel have a typically Tyrolean charm and include:
- Internet access
Single rooms offer a king bed, a desk and a shower/WC.
- Approx. 13-20m2, Sleeps max. 1
Twin bedded/double rooms
Double rooms include an Austrian twin bed and a bath/WC. Most rooms have a seating area and a balcony.
- Approx. 33-36m2, sleeps max. 2
The three-bed rooms have a double bed and a fixed third bed, bath/WC and most have a sitting area and balcony.
- Approx. 36-39m2, sleeps max. 3
The suite has a bedroom with Austrian twin beds, a cosy living room with double sofa bed and a bath/WC.
- Approx. 25-50m2, sleeps max. 4
For your own safety, please ensure that you take care when on the balcony and do not lean on or over the railings. If you have children below the age of 12 in your party, please ensure they are supervised and not left unattended at any time.
Bed & breakfast as standard.
Upgrades to half-board available on request.
- Graf Montfort restaurant – hotel guests only
- Hubertusklausen restaurant – hotel guests only
- Jagerstubl restaurant – hotel guests only
- Hotel bar – live pianists
- Steakhouse – open to the public
- Café-restaurants – known for its fresh oysters and champagne
- Wine cellar
- Finnish sauna
- Indoor pool
- Steam bath
- Infrared cabin
- Chill out room
- Massage room
- Car parking (fees apply)
- Ski storage at the lift station
- Art-Box gallery for artist Peppi Spiss amongst others
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy