The Hotel Rendlhof in St Anton is centrally located and a great option for both value and location. Run by the very experienced Swedish hoteliers – Langley – you’ll receive a warm welcome from the friendly team on hand.
The Hotel Rendlhof is in a fantastic central location just off the main pedestrianised street of St Anton. Close enough to be right in the thick of the action, but far enough to avoid any of the late night noise of this lively resort. You'll also only have a short morning stroll to the Nasserein lift, and the Gampenbahn and Galzigbahn lifts aren't much further, so no extensive lugging of ski gear each day.
The Rendlhof is decorated in a typically Tyrolean style with plenty of natural wood and attractive frescos. At the end of a long day on the mountain, there's a sauna for relaxation time and a lounge to unwind after dinner.
The cosy bedrooms are comfortable and continue the traditional wooden theme throughout. Rooms are a good size with plenty of storage and all the essentials for a good holiday. Choose a twin room, or for extra space upgrade to a superior room sleeping up to 4 people.
Speaking of being in the heart of St Anton, one night of the week the kitchen at the Rendlhof closes, giving you a chance to get out and try one of the excellent restaurants on your doorstep. And there's plenty of choice - from pizza and local classics to fine dining.
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point and nursery slopes.
- Great location just off the main pedestianised street of St Anton.
- Sauna room.
- 6 minutes' walk to the village centre
- 6 minutes' walk to the Nasserein gondola
- 2 minutes' walk to the nursery slopes, ski school meeting point, ski kindergarten and day kindergarten
All bedrooms have radio, telephone, hairdryer and cable TV.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, single or double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and terrace.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
- Triple Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
- Triple Room (room 14) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single roll out bed when booked for three people, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, two single sofa beds when booked for three or four people, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
- Family Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Two Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Please note: 3rd and 4th beds for children must be booked over the phone.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- 21 bedrooms
- non-smoking throughout
The Hotel Rendlhof has no lift.
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3-course evening meals - 6 days per week
- Christmas gala dinners with a traditional Swedish dinner on Christmas Eve, and a turkey and Christmas pudding dinner on Christmas day
- New Years gala dinner with a 4-course meal (starter, fish, meat and dessert), a welcome glass of sparkling wine, red and white wine served with dinner, and sparkling wine at midnight
- Evening meals are a set menu - please advise if you have food allergies or are vegetarian.
- The restaurant is usually closed on Wednesdays, however this day may vary on occassion.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy