The Lux Alpinae is one of St Anton’s most modern hotels, with a cool mix of glass, concrete, light wood and neutral colours – and it still has that warm, welcoming feel that Austria’s known for.
The rooms are stylish and spacious, and they’ve all got a balcony so you can take in beautiful views of the Rendl mountain. Plus, when you’re done skiing for the day, you can head down to the wellness area to unwind in the sauna, steam room and relaxation room.
As for location, it’s a short walk to the pedestrianised centre of St Anton and the Rendl gondola. And instead of carrying your skis and boots around, you can store them for free near the gondola station.
- Quirky, modern design that gives the hotel a fresh feel.
- Make time for yourself in the spa, with its sauna and relaxation room.
- Breathe in that mountain air on your room's balcony.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
- Group bookings of more than four people are available on request only, so please give us a call to book.
- 12 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 12 minutes' walk to the Rendl gondola
- Free shuttle bus to and from the lifts (8.30-10.30am and 3.30-5pm)
- 10 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- Twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and small balcony.
- Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
All rooms have a TV, safe and hairdryer.
- Free WiFi
- Lounge and bar
- Sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room with loungers
- Extra charge for massages and yoga
- Free ski and heated boot storage close to the Galzig and Rendl gondolas