A warm and friendly welcome awaits you from Alexander and Sabine Kertess in the contemporary Hotel Lux Alpinae, one of St Anton's most modern hotels. Innovative and stylish in concept, this hotel offers state of the art accommodation and high standards of service, for the guest expecting that little bit more from their winter holiday.
Lux Alpinae serves exquisite cuisine and is famous for its large selection of speciality Austrian wine. Situated in an elevated position, Lux Alpinae offers spacious, south-facing bedrooms with views over the Rendl Mountain. Conveniently located only 10 minutes' walk to the pedestrianised centre of St Anton and 8 minutes to the Rendl gondola, with free ski and boot storage close to the gondola station, this hotel is an ideal choice for keen skiers.
- Free shuttle bus service to the lifts.
- Innovative and stylish hotel with superb cuisine and an excellent wine cellar.
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area.
- 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 8 minutes' walk to the Rendl gondola
- free minibus shuttle to/from the lifts (8.30am-10.30am and 3.30pm-5pm)
All rooms have a plasma cable TV, safe and hairdryer.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and small balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- stylish lounge and bar
- sauna, steam room, infrared room and relaxation room with loungers
- extra charge for massage and yoga
- free ski and heated boot storage close to the Galzig and Rendl gondolas
- panoramic lift
- welcome drink
- hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
- This hotel is non-smoking throughout.
- Groups of more than 6 people are on request only.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy