From the friendly, down-to-earth atmosphere to the regional recipes dished up at dinnertime, the Alpenhof does traditional Tyrolean hospitality to a tee. And it’s been run by the same family since it was built in the 1960s, so whether you’re wondering what slopes to ski next or want a tip on where to stop for lunch, you’ll have a local on hand to help.
The hotel itself is on the edge of the resort, which means you’re away from the hustle and bustle of the bars and clubs when it’s time to turn in. As for hitting the slopes, you've got a free ski bus stop right outside, with regular services to the resort centre, as well as nearby spots like Lech and Zürs.
Austrians love a post-piste sauna session almost as much as the Scandis, and they’re keeping up the tradition here with a well-equipped wellness area where you can unwind at the end of the day – blissful.
- Your traditional family-run stay, packed with Austrian charm.
- Look out over views of peaks and pines from the dining room.
- Slow things down a notch in the hotel wellness area.
YOUR BOARD BASIS
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Evening meals
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- 17 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 15 minutes’ walk to the Rendlbahn gondola
- Ski bus stop outside
- All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, free WiFi and a hairdryer.
- Twin room – sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin bed and sink in bedroom. These rooms have shared showers and WC.
- Single room – sleeps 1: Single bed and sink in bedroom. These rooms have shared showers and WC.
- Twin room – sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin room – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra bed in bedroom, private shower and WC.
- 2 bedroom family room – sleeps 2-3: Twin or double bedroom, single bedroom, private shower and WC.
- 2 bedroom family room – sleeps 3-5: Bedroom with Austrian twin beds and an extra single bed, second bedroom with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and hot tub (4-7.30pm)
- Sun terrace
- Ski room
- Free WiFi