Chalet Hotel Pepi Gabl ticks all the boxes for families wishing to enjoy all that St Anton and the Arlberg ski area has to offer. The location is unrivalled and you'll be based at the peaceful end of the village in the Nasserein area, literally right next door to the gondola and ski school. The ski school can look after your kids all day, giving them plenty of time to learn and make friends – and giving you plenty of time on the slopes.
The chalet has recently been improved the by the addition of a wonderful family-friendly extension of the communal areas on the ground floor, classic Austrian wooden furnishings feature throughout the building whilst the generous modern lounge provides an ideal area for you to mingle before or after dinner. You'll find a typical Austrian style "Stube" dining area with a series of tables with upholstered bench seating, pine-clad walls and decorative ceiling panels. There is also a separate adjoining breakfast room to make the start of each day run more smoothly for you. To complete the attraction of the Pepi Gabl, a spacious Wellness area is on the lower ground floor for adults, and an in-house kid’s playrooms (unsupervised) will keep the kids amused.
You'll have a choice of bedrooms sleeping up to four as well as several family suites with two or three separate sleeping areas, sleeping up to 5 people.
- Suite 101 Sleeps 4-5 Twin room with balcony, small twin room with sofa beds, sitting room with single sofa-bed and bath/WC. (Max. 4 adults)
- Suite 102 Sleeps 4 Twin room with balcony, living area with a double sofa-bed and bath/WC (Max. 3 adults)
- Room 103 Sleeps 3 Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/WC/balcony
- Room 104 - Sleeps 3 Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/WC/balcony
- Room 105 Sleeps 3 Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/WC/balcony
- Room 106 Sleeps 2-3 Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/WC
- Room 107 Sleeps 3-4 Quad (twin beds & double sofa-bed) with shower/WC (Max. 3 adults)
- Room 108 Sleeps 3-4 Quad (twin beds & double sofa-bed) with shower/WC (Max. 3 adults)
- Room 109 Sleeps 2-3 Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/WC
- Suite 201 Sleeps 4-5 Twin room with balcony, small twin room with sofa beds, sitting room with single sofa-bed and bath/WC (Max. 4 adults)
- Suite 202 Sleeps 4 Twin room with balcony, living area with two single sofa-beds and bath/WC (Max. 3 adults)
- Room 203 Sleeps 3 Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/WC/balcony
- Room 204 Sleeps 3 Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/WC/balcony
- Room 205 Sleeps 3 Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/WC/balcony
- Room 206 Sleeps 2-3 Triple (twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/WC
- Room 207 Sleeps 3-4 Quad (twin beds & double sofa-bed) with shower/WC (Max. 3 adults)
- Room 208 Sleeps 3-4 Quad (twin beds & double sofa-bed) with shower/WC (Max. 3 adults)
- Room 209 Sleeps 2-3 Triple (Austrian twin & single sofa-bed) with shower/WC
- Suite 301 Sleeps 4-5 Twin room with balcony, small twin room and walk-through room with child single sofa-bed with bath/WC. This suite is recommended for a maximum of 2 adults and 3 children.
- Room 302 Sleeps 3-4 Quad (twin and bunk beds) with bath/WC/balcony (Max. 2 adults)
- Suite 303 Sleeps 4-5 Twin room, twin room with balcony, sitting room with single sofa-bed and balcony and bath/WC (Max. 4 adults)
- Suite 304 Sleeps 4 Living area with two single sofa-beds and balcony leading to twin room and bath/WC (Max. 3 adults)
- Suite 305 Sleeps 4-5 Two twin rooms, sitting room with single sofa-bed and balcony and bath/WC (Max. 4 adults)
- Suite 306 Sleeps 4 Two twin rooms, sitting room with single sofa-bed and balcony and bath/WC
Cots will fit in all rooms and suites except Suite 301.
The owner lives in a separate apartment on the third floor.
- 850 metres to village centre
- 20 metres to the Nasserein Gondola and nursery slopes
- Ski rental shop and ski school meeting point next to chalet
- Open plan lounge and reception
- Bar with stube style seating and stube style dining room
- Family games/reading room
- Wellness area with a sauna and showers on the lower ground floor
- Hot tub
- Ski in / ski out
- Cots available
Adult Only Groups
This chalet only accepts groups with children and does not accept adult only bookings.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
- Free places for babies and toddlers
- Half price Esprit Nursery places
- Half price Esprit Spritelets Ski Lessons & Snow Club - when booked together
- Reduced empty bed charges - treat yourselves to the extra space of a larger room or suite and pay just £150 for the first empty bed compared to the standard charge.
- FREE children’s equipment when parents pre-book Red or Black ski/poles/boots.
- FREE children’s helmets included with ski/boot hire
- FREE children’s lift passes available
Free Child PlacesFree child places/discounts available on selected dates. Click here for more details on free child places.
An Xtra Chalet is essentially a stepping stone between a 'normal' chalet and the full services of a Chalet Hotel. Each include a few welcome little 'Xtras' to enhance your chalet holiday, including a full residents' bar run by this operators, own bar staff and an extra choice at dinner – choose between dessert and cheese for your third course to round off each evening's dining.
Rustic, traditional, comfortable and luxurious; a ski chalet really is the only place to stay on your next ski holiday. All have FREE Wi-Fi, many have log fires, saunas or hot-tubs, and in all of them, you will be well looked after by your welcoming Chalet Host(s).
Xtra Chalet Staff
This operators chalet hosts are all enthusiastic dinner-party cooks, who look forward to providing you the warm welcome, delicious food and friendly service which lie at the heart of a ski chalet holiday. Most are also avid skiers or snowboarders, and love nothing more than to share their knowledge and passion for the slopes with their guests. Their larger chalets have a professional Chalet Chef to cook for you, with Chalet Assistants helping to serve all meals and look after the chalet’s house-keeping duties.
Xtra Chalet Meals
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by staff on 6 days
- 6 days of afternoon tea with cake & savoury treats with tea/coffee
- 6 days glass of Prosecco before dinner
- 6 days of 3-course evening set menu with unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your meal.
- Vegetarian meal available (request at time of booking)
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance. Xtra Chalet Hosts will discuss your dietary requirements with you upon arrival to the Xtra Chalet.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Join us for a proper ‘White Christmas’ in the Alps! All this operators chalets have a Christmas tree and most have log fires, so combined with great food, good company, and no cooking or washing up, there’s no better place to be! They'll serve turkey with all the trimmings on Christmas Day, with a pre-dinner glass of Champagne, mince pies and Christmas pudding to follow crackers.
On New Year’s Eve, all their chalets and Chalet Hotels serve a special Celebration Menu, preceded by a glass of Champagne. After dinner join the resort festivities, generally with fireworks to see in the New Year.
All our chalets are completely non-smoking properties
Children in Chalets
- Children aged 11 years and over are welcome in all this operators chalets on all dates.
- Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use (see our Group Holidays page for details of our Group Reductions) - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only, ie. Christmas, New Year, Half Term & Easter, plus on other dates in selected chalets only (please call for details!).
They serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy