Chalet Narnia is a stylish and sumptuous, easy-to-reach winter home-from-home located in St Anton, Austria.
At an altitude of 1450m, Chalet Narnia is situated in a gorgeous tranquil location among snow-laden pine trees, opposite an area of woodland, known to St Anton locals as 'Narnia'. just a 10-minute walk from the centre of town, this chalet is in a great and easily-accessible location. A driver service is also offered to further enhance the luxury feel of your stay with a 4 x 4 luxury people-carrier.
Chalet Narnia has been running as a luxury catered chalet for the last 9 years via various tour operators. They are very excited to announce that their tenth year will be run by themselves, as owner-managers (by the 'Kelly family').
The proprietors will be living in-resort, just a few minutes away and on-hand at all times, if required. As their special guests, they will be arranging for you to be pampered with excellent service by their experienced and well-trained staff.
They have been running their flagship celebration venue Ludbrook manor (a 700 year-old, 12-bedroom manor house nestled in 8 acres of glorious countryside near the south hams coastline in devon), for 5 years providing similar standards of excellence to their guests.
With world-class Apres at Mooserwirt, Krazy Kangaruh and taps, which are close at hand, you are guaranteed a fantastic finish to a great day in the mountains.
Mountain views from its' windows and balconies (the ground-floor balcony wraps around the living room to the hot tub area) are of the thickly-wooded lower slopes of the Rendl ski area. Plus, there is a sonarium (with both sauna and separate steam room functions).
Spread over four floors, there are six spacious en-suite bedrooms each with flat-screen TV, and plenty of storage space. The master bedroom has clear glass walls to the en-suite so you will never miss out on the fabulous view, whilst the open-plan living and dining area offers plenty of space to relax and socialise.
Facilities include a wood-burner and a delightful wellness area including a hot tub and fabulous sonariuim, while on the ground floor is a heated ski and boot room.
All bedrooms have en-suite facilities, with slippers, bathrobes and complimentary luxury bath products.
- Sleeps 13 (in separate/flexible zip-link beds) + 1 other on a sofa-bed (in aslan suite)
- Area is 360 square metres, excluding outside and balconies
- 6 X en-suite bedrooms (gIANT-RUMBLEBUFFIN SLEEPS 3 & ASLAN SLEEPS 2 + 1 (ON A SOFA BED))
- Granite dining table for 14 covers
- SofaS & lounge chairs accommodating up to 14
- Latest Cinema projection system & (recessed) Screen in Living area
- Integrated bose Sound System in living area
- Bose i-Pod docking station: living area
- HDTV’s in all bedroom suites - with amazon firefox (for Netflix subscribers)
- Latest spec Wi-Fi throughout chalet
- Combined KLAFS steam & Sauna room
- South-facing balcony to White Witch master Suite
- Large commercial olivia hot tub on L-shaped south-facing balcony (available for use during Winter Season and summer health retreats only), overlooking rendl ski piste and beyond...
- Wellness WC & Shower Room
- South-Facing aspect
- Parking for 3 cars
- Cot/high-chair available
- Private and Heated ski/boot room
- Wood-burning fireplace IN LIVING AREA
- Completely-Secure Garden Area (Essential for snowman-building)
During your stay, we invite you to enjoy:
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Continental breakfast available daily & Cooked Breakfast on 6 Mornings (Staff day off Wednesday)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Pre-dinner canapés served with glasses of bubbly on six evenings
- Four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off on a Wednesday)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (a generous selection of house spirits)
- Evening turn-down service on six evenings
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in All bedrooms
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated driving service from 08:30-10:00 & 16:30-18:30 in 4 x 4, 7-seat, Mercedes-Benz GL 420 CDI (Other times arranged by prior agreement).
Additional Services: (extra charges apply for additional services)
- Private transfers to and from resort with our dedicated taxi-service
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire at our dedicated Provider Jennewein (free driving to Jennewein daily is provided)
- In-chalet massage/pedicure and hairdressing
- Private ski-guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Action being taken in St. Anton:
- Social distancing (1.5m+)
- Masks to be worn in supermarkets/Banks/shops
- Disinfection bottles at entrances are being universally observed
This operator has also seen these policies being applied to the Gondolas, which are working during the really busy Summer months. The Lift Company are restricting entry to Gondolas to no more than 5 x people per Gondola. They are also assured that the Lift Company will lay-on significantly more Gondolas during the Winter Season to ensure that there are more vehicles and frequency to cut down the possibility of longer-than-normal queues.
They also expect to hear confirmation (in due course) of significant mitigation protocols being implemented by the St Anton Local Authority during the 2020/21 Winter Season. Further details will be announced in due course.
This operator are delighted to announce their former professional Chef and Host (of Chiltern Firehouse-fame), Attila and Alice, have confirmed their availability for this coming 2020/21 Winter Season. In addition, they will be employing 2 x other staff (a Host and a Driver). They will have a 6-person team, fully dedicated to ensure that you have a safe and magical experience at Chalet Narnia. This resourcing will enable us to properly service guests’ requirements; including the scrupulous cleaning of the Chalet and its’ facilities and our two shuttle vehicles.
For the duration of the COVID-19 Pandemic, this operator will adjust their Terms & Conditions as follows:
- Deposit payment (for securing your booking): this will be reduced to 20% (of the cost of the holiday)
- Balance payment: this will now be 80% (of the cost of the holiday) - payable no later than four weeks before arrival
- If your booking is made within 4 weeks of arrival on holiday, then the full cost of the holiday is due
Note: both payments will be fully refundable in the event of the Jurisdiction (ie: your home country) advising (before you travel) against all but essential travel (a holiday is not deemed to be essential travel) due purely to concerns over the COVID-19 ‘R’ number increasing. Similarly, if the Austrian Authorities decide to close-down the Resort or their Borders or their air space (before you arrive), then we will refund any deposit and balance payment made.
As with any Winter holiday, clients are strongly advised to purchase suitable insurance to indemnify themselves in the event of curtailment. That said, Chalet Narnia offers a COVID-19 100% guaranteed refund of costs, in the event of the above circumstances only.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Chalet Narnia is a fully catered ski chalet, which means on one night the chalet staff have a well-deserved night off. Apart from this, you will be provided with a breakfast, to get you ready for a day on the slopes. In the afternoon, freshly baked cakes, snacks and warm drinks will be waiting for you at the chalet. The in the evening the chef will prepare pre-dinner canapes with champagne and a 4-course evening meal with fine house wines (see a sample menu via the catering tab above).
The cuisine at Chalet Narnia has been carefully curated to achieve that elusive balance of rich and luxurious food, made using incredibly fresh ingredients, in order to create a visually stunning and perfectly satisfying dining experience. Their menu is meticulously designed by their chef, who carefully tailors each and every menu to the preferences of their guests. Through extensive trialling and testing using the freshest ingredients possible, they can attest that everything served at Chalet Narnia is visually stunning, delicious, and luxurious - a magical combination for sure, and a particularly fitting one.
Should you or any member of your group have any specific dietary requirements, our chef would be more than happy to facilitate them - simply let us know, and we will tailor suitable food arrangements.
Full English Breakfast
Smoked bacon, Eggs how you like, Grilled tomato, Truffle fried mushrooms, Sausages, Fried bread with butter.
Smoked Salmon and Broccoli Frittata
Goats Cheese and Artichoke Crostini || Skewers of Chorizo with Celeriac Remoulade || Sticky duck sliders Salmon & soured cream potato bites || Tomato & feta pesto bites
Soho Mediterranean Salad (V)
Hummus, grilled vegetables & halloumi cheese
Double ravioli in a squacquerone cheese sauce, with rabbit, porcini, and truffle fried mushrooms
Smoked turkey, Brie & apple chutney baked in a filo pastry shell, served with gratin potato and seasonal vegetables
Sticky Toffee Pudding
Boozy Berry Panna Cotta
Champagne & Raspberry Posset
Bubbles served on arrival and prior to evening meals
House wines served with dinner
Generous selection of house spirits
Artisinal Cheese Board
Served following evening meals
Tea and Coffee
A range of teas are available on demand; as are a selection of fairtrade coffee blends.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy