The chalet has been furnished beautifully using regional materials with high quality oak doors and wooden flooring throughout creating a slick and modern finish. Wooden feature walls with back lighting in the living room and bedrooms transform each room, creating a warm and welcoming Tyrolean charm. Extra details such as stylish wall light fixtures, cushions and throws, ample storage space and reading lights in the bedrooms give it that extra special touch. For ultimate convenience all stylish bedrooms are en suite with immaculately fitted bathrooms and all benefit from a private balcony or terrace. The chalet shares an entrance lobby, which has a communal ski room. With its close proximity to the fabulous centre of St Anton, this chalet is sure to be popular this season.
With it’s close proximity to the fabulous centre of St Anton, this chalet is sure to be popular this season. Browse alternative chalets within the same building:
Due to local regulations, the operator is no longer able to offer social skiing by their staff in St Anton. They are however able to offer one day’s social skiing in Sonnenkopf (for a small transport fee, subject to demand and weather conditions).
- Self-catered Chalet | Sleeps 6
- All rooms en suite: Yes
- Close to town centre: Yes
- Piste / Lift: 500m
- Town centre: 250m
- WiFi: Yes
St Anton. Situated in a first-rate position for both the skiing and the centre of St Anton. Just a 250 metre (approx.) walk away is the atmospheric pedestrian zone with its lovely coffee shops, bars and restaurants. The Nassereinbahn Gondola and nursery slopes are 500 metres (approx.) from the chalets and the main Gampen and Galzig lifts are 650 metres (approx.) away offering a choice for all levels of skier.
Fantastic access to ski hire – 10 minutes walk (approx.) to rental shop
Rooms & Supplements
- Open-plan living and dining area
- Rm 1 Austrian Twin (sleeps 2) – Austrian twin, shower, WC and private terrace
- Rm 2 Austrian Twin (sleeps 2) – Austrian twin, shower, WC and private terrace
- Rm 3 Austrian Twin (sleeps 2) – Austrian twin, shower, WC and private terrace
Staff live on the 3rd floor
Tourist Tax - Not Included
A tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by local councils in European ski resorts to support the local tourism infrastructure and may include services such as ski buses, subsidised admission to amenities e.g. pools and ice rinks and events such as firework displays. The amount charged varies according to the standard and type of accommodation. It is also not paid by all skiers as it is age-dependent. Therefore it is not included in the basic price of your holiday as we do not have all skiers’ ages at the time of booking.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This operator is ATOL bonded. This means their financial health has been vigorously checked by the CAA. So when you book a flight-based package with them, in the unlikely event that anything should happen to this operator, you will either complete your holiday or receive a full refund if you have not yet departed. this operator is also ABTA bonded. Again, after stringent financial checks, if you book a package with them and anything happens to them, your money is protected.
In addition, for winter 2021-2022, you can change your holiday to another date and not pay an amendment fee or receive a full refund if:
- Your destination is classified as Red by the UK government prior to travel and this classification requires you to quarantine in a hotel on your return
- The Government of your destination country decides to enforce a quarantine on arrival and you cannot forgo this by providing evidence of a negative COVID test or by being fully vaccinated
- The FCDO (Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office) advises against all non-essential travel abroad
- The borders of your destination country are closed to UK arrivals
If this operator needs to cancel or move your booking for any of the above reasons, we will work through all the bookings affected in order of their departure date. So there is no need to contact us, we will proactively contract you as soon as we can.
They will waive their amendment fees if you wish to change your booking to another date in 2021-22 or 2022-23 as follows:
- Up to 35 days before departure if someone in your group is either diagnosed with COVID-19 or been ‘Pinged’ you can defer your booking with no amendment fees. (Please note, some scheduled airlines and accommodation suppliers may charge a fee or offer credit – please ask).
- If this happens within 35 days of your trip departing, you will need to contact your insurers as cancellation charges apply. Please be aware that your insurer may require supporting evidence (i.e. documentation to confirm a positive PCR test).
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
The advantage of booking a self-catered skiing holiday is often the price. The disadvantages mean either eating out, which in a ski resort is often expensive, or it means having cooking your own meals, which probably means less time skiing, and who really wants to shop and then cook an evening meal after a full days skiing?
Huski, the Alps based catering business offers a great solution, that means you can still enjoy the great value of a ski apartment or self-catered chalet and eat well without the fuss of having to cook your own food.
Huski delivers a week’s worth of dishes, freshly frozen and ready for you to just heat and serve.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy