In a quieter, sunny part of St Anton, the Arlen Lodge Hotel is separated from the main slope by a flat meadow. It's just a 5 minutes' walk from the Nasserein cable car and nursery area, and around a 10-minute walk to the centre of town – or you can hop on the free ski bus, which stops outside.
The Arlen Lodge has a rich history and an inviting atmosphere that will make you feel right at home. Each of the rooms has been individually decorated, with comfort as the main priority. After a day on the slopes, you can make your way back to the hotel and head to the sauna or steam room for a bit of R & R.
Mealtimes are a treat too. The day starts with a varied breakfast buffet and the optional evening meals in Theo's Taverne are a delicious offering of traditional Tyrolean and international dishes, made with fresh local produce. You can also stop at the bar for a snack, or sit back with a drink in the evenings.
- Excellent location on the slopes, 2 minutes' walk from the cable car.
- Traditional Theo’s Taverne restaurant and bar that uses fresh, local produce.
- Sun terrace, sauna, steam room and fitness room.
- 5 minutes' walk to the nearest lift, ski school and nursery slopes
- 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- ski bus stop outside
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe and fridge.
- Twin room (23-29m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- sauna and steam room
- Theo's Taverne restaurant and bar with self-service beer taps
- games room
- ski room with heated boot racks
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- optional 3-course evening meals in Thoe's Taverne
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
When you arrive in St Anton, the coaches aren’t able to take you right up to the door of your accommodation. Instead, you’ll be dropped off at a central location in the resort. From here, a smaller vehicle will pick you up and drive you the rest of the way through the pretty streets to the Arlen Lodge Hotel.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy