This apartment for 2 persons with its wooden roof has a very cosy ambiance.
There is a bathroom with shower and toilet and a cosy living room with a double bed, lounge and a kitchen with dining corner.
The kitchen is equipped with fridge, 4 ceramic hot plates, microwave with grill, coffee machine, kettle, and dishwasher.
Furthermore there is clock radio, cable-TV, safe and a hair-dryer in the apartment.
For your comfort we provide a daily bread delivery service.
Apart La Vita offers you the perfect conditions for a great day. You have the choice between 5 cosy, fully equipped apartments for 2 to 6 persons. No matter if you are travelling twosome or in a bigger group. You will find an accommodation that fulfils all your wishes.
After a great day of skiing you can relax in our spa area with Finnish sauna and romantic steam bath (with colour-changing lights) before you spend the night dancing in St. Anton’s nightlife.
Expand your muscles in our "Finnish Sauna" and our steam bath. The steam bath has a very special atmosphere because of its colour-changing ceiling.
And afterwards: Relieve stress in our generous relaxation room.
Included in our price:
- Parking in front of our house
- Storage of skis and boots next to the Galzigbahn
- Heated room for skis and boots in Apart La Vita
- Use of sauna 6 times a week
- Use of steam bath 6 times a week
- Bread delivery service
- Cot and baby’s high chair
- PlayStation in every apartment
- Rent of Play Station games
- Bed linen
- Kitchen facilities
- Table tennis
- Lawn for sunbathing / garden chair
- Additional midweek cleaning if you stay 7 days or more
- Various goodies like salt & pepper, sugar, coffee filter, dish washer tabs, dishwashing liquid
Please note, that some services are offered only seasonally. You will find all details in your personal offer.
Apart La Vita is situated in the Stadle area.
The nearest lift is only 800 meters, the complimentary ski shuttle bus stop only 75 meters from the property. This free bus runs every 10 minutes. To reach the village centre on foot, only a 10-15 minute downhill walk is required.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy