Anthony's Hotel oozes style and sophistication and is located right in the heart of St Anton, next to the lift. Bright colours and clever lighting give it a modern feel, and the rooms have extra touches like Bose speakers and showers you might wish you had at home.
The Moonlight Sky Spa is a welcome retreat at the end of the day – drift between the sauna, steam room and relaxation room. And out on the rooftop, bubble away in the hot tub or swim to the edge of the infinity pool and take in the views.
You’ll get buffet breakfasts included, and then when it’s dinnertime rolls around, you’ve got two top-notch à la carte restaurants on your doorstep. Take your pick from platefuls of pasta at Ristorante Amore, or try Happy Valley Steakhouse for some of the best burgers and steaks in town.
- Walk to the gondola in just 1 minute.
- Take in the views from the rooftop hot tub and infinity pool.
- Tuck into steaks and Italian fare in the two restaurants.
- Spa and wellness facilities
Hot and cold buffet breakfast
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- Central location
- 1 minute's walk to the nearest lift
- 2 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
- All rooms have a flatscreen TV, WiFi, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and sauna towels, and are non-smoking.
- Twin room (approx. 26m²) - sleeps 2: Box spring beds, private shower and WC.
- Superior twin room (approx. 32m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 17 years old) : Box spring beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Please note: Box spring beds can be separated or joined together to make a double bed.
- Free WiFi
- Ristorante Amore and Happy Valley steakhouse à la carte restaurants
- Bar and lounge with fireplace
- Anthony's Sky Spa with sauna, steam room, rooftop hot tub and infinity pool (open 3.30-8pm)
- Free ski storage in the Intersport ski shop within the hotel