The Hotel Regina really is a special hotel - not only for the location, but also for the high quality food, service and facilities.
The Regina is in a prime location close to the Gaislachkogel gondola – so you can walk out of the boot room and be on the mountain in minutes. Plus, at the end of the day you can step out of your skis and soon be on the terrace for an après ski drink or snack.
The hotel has a beautiful interior and provides a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. It retains its typically rustic Tyrolean decor, but supplements this with a modern and elegant finish. The rooms are spacious, bright and inviting – perfect for cosy nights in. Or you can relax by the open fireplace in the lounge with a warming drink and simply enjoy the relaxed ambience.
If you love pampering then you’ll love this place. There’s the state of the art Aqua Vitalis spa and wellness centre complete with a range of saunas, indoor pool and a multitude of massages and treatments to help relax every muscle in your body.
Dining is taken seriously at the Regina. It’s known throughout the region for serving delicious cuisine that's filling, tasty and beautifully presented. Plus, the team have exceptional attention to detail and will ensure you have a superb and seamless stay.
- 5 minutes' walk to the centre and 2 minutes' walk to the Gaislachkogl gondola.
- Indoor pool and 'Aqua Vitalis' spa with saunas, steam room and ice grotto.
- Bar and lounge with an open fireplace
- 2 minutes' walk to the Gaislachkogl gondola
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- ski bus stop outside
- 25 minutes' walk or 5 minutes' bus ride to Sun Up Hire Shop
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe and cable TV. Most rooms also have a balcony or terrace.
- Standard twin room (27m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and separate WC.
- Superior suite (40m²) - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, living room with double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- indoor pool
- extensive 'Aqua Vitalis' spa area with saunas, steam room, ice grotto, fitness room and relaxation area with water beds
- extra charge for massage and spa treatments
- bar and lounge
- free WiFi
- heated boot room - children's playroom with toys
- 90 bedrooms
- lift (does not go to top floor)
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- après ski snack
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
There is an extra charge for infants aged up to two years.
No admittance to sauna for children under 16 years.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy